It's June!!

Jcliff

Reaction score
I'm having my baby this month!!! 9 months of waiting!!

I was excited to turn the calendar over today, so I can say I'm having a baby next month! So I bet your super excited!

Woohoo!!! Hallelujah! This is our month!!! ( last month of my baby girl being my only child thou :(. )
So I guess I kinda have mixed feeling ha! But I still say bring on baby, pregnancy sucks!

Yes, it's nice to say due this month! While I'm a bit later in the month, I won't be allowed to go past my due date due to medical issues, so I know she'll be here!

It was a bittersweet time when i was expecting my second, I was so worried about how it would effect my first born. But they are best of friends, so none of those worries this time. The more the merrier, I guess. Or the more the crazier :)

yep me too

T-26 and counting

though tbh as I have a habit of being overdue, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if this turns out to be a July baby

Yes, it's nice to say due this month! While I'm a bit later in the month, I won't be allowed to go past my due date due to medical issues, so I know she'll be here!

It was a bittersweet time when i was expecting my second, I was so worried about how it would effect my first born. But they are best of friends, so none of those worries this time. The more the merrier, I guess. Or the more the crazier :)

Thanks for your comment. I am super excited for another child, really want my daughter to have a sibling. BUT I do feel a kind of sadness, so weird and hard to explain. I quit my job when she turned one, so these past 10 months I have been home with her full time and we do everything together. Her whole world is gonna change. But I just try to focus on the gift I'm giving her, a sibling, which is for life. So thanks again for your comment, I'm trying not to worry myself too much and just try to help her adjust as best as I can.

I'm super excited its finally June!!! 17 days until I meet my little guy!!!

So exciting :) cannot wait for the next 27days to hurry up.

9 days until my due date! Can't wait to see what colour my yellow bump turns!

Thanks for your comment. I am super excited for another child, really want my daughter to have a sibling. BUT I do feel a kind of sadness, so weird and hard to explain. I quit my job when she turned one, so these past 10 months I have been home with her full time and we do everything together. Her whole world is gonna change. But I just try to focus on the gift I'm giving her, a sibling, which is for life. So thanks again for your comment, I'm trying not to worry myself too much and just try to help her adjust as best as I can.

Woohoo June!

I am feeling the same way though and it is such a mixed bag of emotions. I'm excited, yet sad and still trying to hold on to those precious moments where I can give my sweet girl 100% of my attention. She is going to be the best big sister though and it will be a true joy to see her and her brother grow up so close in age.

So excited its our month! Can't wait to hold my baby boy, getting so so anxious now!

Woohoo June!

I am feeling the same way though and it is such a mixed bag of emotions. I'm excited, yet sad and still trying to hold on to those precious moments where I can give my sweet girl 100% of my attention. She is going to be the best big sister though and it will be a true joy to see her and her brother grow up so close in age.

I felt the exact same way when #2 was born, and I have to admit I felt pretty darn guilty still for the first few months after he was born. But then as they got to interact more my worries vanished. It's amazing to watch a baby growing up learning from his big sibling, and to see my oldest help him out and take care oh his little brother. It makes my heart melt like nothing else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->