its killing me to wait!!

angel1990

<3 Craig and Amy Loo <3
Reaction score
i keep gettign so upset. i want to be a mommy so bad,i keep crying cus i feel like its never gonna happen. and to make it worse, craig has just rang and sed a friend of ours has just found out she is 10 weeks pregnant! well im crying again now!! she has said i can go to the baby shower but dont think i could! i would love to but it will make me worse!!!

i can understant y we are waiting till we live together but its getting me down so bad! i just want my own baby.

does anyone else feel like this???? or is it just me beign stupid???

awww hunni just wanted to leave some :hugs: for you. Its really hard when we are stuck in WTT and friends/family are finding out they are pg without ttc. Im feeling it too...everyone is pg at the moment :(

:hugs: :hugs:

xx

i feel the same hun :hugs: even though austin is only just about 6 months!
it upsets me when i hear of other people getting pregnant!

Its totally understandable :hugs: I feel exactly the same; were married, live together in our own house, both have jobs, have been together 9 years, both past 25yrs old... why the hell do we have to wait?!

Feel free to pm me whenever you want a "Why do we have to wait" rant! :hug:

I went to a baby shower and christening recently: i was ok at the shower (because there were no actual babies there!) But at the christening, as soon as i got into the car to go home, i just burst into tears, before we were even off the car park.

Let us know how you get on. x

I know how you feel but sometimes waiting can be positive. It might not seem so but i bet when you do start TTC and have a baby you'll think back and think, "We waited until the right time". x

I think it's the most awful thing having to wait. I haven't had to wait too long, because although I've wanted a baby for years I knew there were other things I needed/wanted to achieve first. For example: buy bigger place, get married, travel, both get full-time permanent jobs, enjoy time just the two of us (now approaching a decade of alone time!!). It wasn't until I'd done all those things that I started resenting waiting. Luckily I don't have long to wait now..now we're 28 we both are ready to ttc in next month or so.

I feel the exact same way, so hugs to you. I was doing fine trying not to think about it and than my sis in law (younger than me by 2 years) announced they were having baby number 2 and it was so hard to handle and now my cousin and his wife (who is our closet 'couple' friends) announced they are going to start ttc. It just got to be too much and I broke down crying when I got home. hopefully it will not be too much longer for either of us!!

:hugs: waiting sucks sometimes, sorry I don't really have advice, but just want you to know we do know how you feel xx

Your not alone sweetie i feel exactly the same.

What makes it worse is that i had an unwanted abortion in jan, i got told my boss is pg and as i work with her horses in her mum and dads garden im bound to bump into her when shes showing which will really upset me!!

Message me if u want to talk hun xxx *hugs*

Just wanted to say I know how you feel - it can be so miserable and although you know deep down it's worth waiting for the right time it can be very hard! Sometimes its all I can think about and I drive my oh nuts!! :winkwink:

You poor thing, I know exactly how you feel too. You're certainly in the right place! Hope your stay here isn't too long, have you talked to your OH about a date to start TTC yet? xx

I know how you feel I recently had an early miscarriage and it's made me want to be a mum more than anything. Me and bf don't live together yet but we are currently looking for a house but he says he's not ready it makes me so sad I just want to be a mum more than anything :-(

I only have to wait about a year (assuming I can convince OH which I think I can) and it seems crazy! Babies are everywhere. But luckily, there are lots of people in the same position, which always makes it better. :)

Yup, no matter how crazy you are, you know you can come here and everyone else is just as nuts! Quite reassuring :p

Hey,
Know exactly how you must be feeling, my DF annouced his Sister is expecting their 2nd a few weeks ago and I could burst into tears there and then! :blush:
Hopefully we ladies in WTT won't have too much of a long wait! :hugs:

xxxx

thank you everyone. well i finding it hard because i had a misscarriage earlier in the year and that really upset me, it made me and craig realise just how strong we are.
hopefully we will be living together soon now,

i thought i was pregnant so did a test earlier and i sat and cried when it said not pregnant but now im just trying to carry on lol

:hugs: its rubbish when you think its your time and its not. I sobbed for hours. Chin up xx

I can't imagine how you must be feeling! Currently it seems like everyone is pregnant, all of my close girlfriends are pregnant, or already have kids, and most of them are 20 or younger. They didn't wait for the right time obviously, so I want to wait for the right time despite the fact I do want to be a mom really bad. I guess all I can say is think positive thoughts about why waiting is important, and maybe try setting different goals to meet and beat while you wait. Like maybe save up for a house, or a dream car, or go on a wonderful vacation. I don't know what else to say other than everyone here has SO much love and support coming your way :) *hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->