Its monday monday...

CuteKitty

Reaction score
Well its monday morning and ive just had to make an app with the dr.... i rang them up and asked if i could have an app today for my baby... and she said if i took her across town (to a dr connected with our surgery) they could get her in today....otherwise its tomorrow evening... i told her theres no way i could walk there and dont have transport... she asked what was wrong so i told her and she said to bring her into the surgery at 12:10 today!

i thought she didnt have any app till tomorrow eve ... anyways taking her today.... Since friday shes been constantly moaning and crying, shes always falling over when usually she walks well and today she had really black circles under her eyes and has a bit of a temp.

Hows everyone else????

Hope your baby is alright suz!

Today is the last day of September weekend (long weekend from friday to monday) and im trying to get my sleep patterns back to normal.

rainy days and mondays always get me down.... lol!!

hope your LO is ok Suz :hugs:
xox

Shes tucked up in bed and catching some zzzz's but was still just as wobbly..... stupid dr said she couldnt see anything wrong with her... i told her shes not her usual self and she looked at me like i was a pile of poop.... i said shes been off since friday and she said if your that worried u should have took her to hospital and tutted!

stupid Dr... was glad to get out of there.... she seems a bit happier in herself before bed so fingers crossed shes on the mend....

Awwwwwwwww Suz, sorry LO is not herself :hugs:

Well if you are still worried about her, get her to A&E and explain it was the Doctor's suggestion!!! =;

I hope she feels better soon babe!

How you doing?

I am catching up on here as not been about much, but intend on making up for it now :wink: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->