Its not fair...she's only 10!

:rofl:

If I could justify it...I would too!

yep a wheat bag might be a good idea, thankyou!

Katie is 9 and we have had the chat i am sure it went over her head ..she as been getting discharge for awhile and doc says its normal and she may well start soon no advice its awful for them to grow up so fast :hugs: x

chasity belt?? surely at 10 they wouldnt want sex!!...

mind you they do seem to be getting younger i know a girl (Iwhos 15 now) who lost her virginty at 8...8!!!!!8!!! sorry

and what about a hot water bottle with a nice cover on it? and a bigggg bar of choccie cos shell need it :)
x

my mum never told me about periods, so when i just turned 11, i thought i was bleeding to death but it was just my first period. as long as she knows what to expect, she will be fine.

hey ladies sorry for jumping in here but i got my period when i just turned 8!! imagine this i had mine when i was making my communion only girl in my class to get them this early all the other girls got them when they were 11/12 so i just lied and said i did aswell. my mum never got the chance to talk to me about it and when that day came i freaked out and paniced so your daughter is lucky you were there to explain. i took the whole week off school cause i thought everyone would know lol

No KA92 I dont think she's thinking about Sex just yet! God...that one will be next!

She tried to get out of the house this morning with yesterdays knickers on...:dohh:

My sister is the same, she is 10 (11 in a month) and looks like a 13/14 year old. She is taller than me (but very slim) and has been wearing a bra for almost 2 years. She has also had bad skin and had to get a prescription from docs for it. She is rubbish at washing her face though and has to be reminded :dohh: She also has to be shoved in the shower every so often. My mum has had lots of 'talks' with her as she is definitely getting close to starting and we are surprised she hasn't started already really.

My mum makes sure she herself always carries spare pads etc in her handbag incase it happens when they are out as there is no way my sister will know what to do (even though she has been told a million times, lol).

I was 14 so can't really help with my personal experience.

:hugs:

I used to have to be shoved into the shower lol :( I didn;t start wanting to be clean until I was maybe 13 and was getting interested in boys!

havent read all of replys but i started mine when i was 9, my mum didnt have the chat with me before as she obvisely thought i wouldnt start that young. x

I am dreading this time, but, fortunately, my girl is into being clean. She has a shower before school everyday and it was her idea.

But, she's just turned 8 and I have a journey ahead of me in the next few years. I developed boobs, etc. at 9 and so did my mom and the girls in her family. I got my period just before I turned 12, my mom says she was 9.

I used to have to be shoved into the shower lol :( I didn;t start wanting to be clean until I was maybe 13 and was getting interested in boys!
Sounds like my DD hun x

havent read all of replys but i started mine when i was 9, my mum didnt have the chat with me before as she obvisely thought i wouldnt start that young. x
I dont want her to go through it alone, hence the thread. I'm glad i know I'm doing the right thing by her.

I am dreading this time, but, fortunately, my girl is into being clean. She has a shower before school everyday and it was her idea.

But, she's just turned 8 and I have a journey ahead of me in the next few years. I developed boobs, etc. at 9 and so did my mom and the girls in her family. I got my period just before I turned 12, my mom says she was 9.

I was a late developer, mainly due to my competing in gymnastics...I didnt have a hint of a boob until I turned 15:blush: even then I was really self concious of myself during my period.

One things for sure, she doesnt seem to be fazed by it all :rofl:

I was 11 when i started mine.

As long as she has been prepared she will be fine.

I started at 10 hun, I knew what it was but my Mum never did anything your doing, I just kind of waddled on lol! I think Courtney's lucky to have such a loving Mum. x

I was 12 and a half and always thought I was a late starter... last out of my group of friends. I was quite impatient cos I thought I was missing out!

This was only 3 years ago so I remember it quite well :blush: I was never one for washing, until I started secondary school and wanted to be pretty- I'm sure it'll kick in soon. Then again my brother is 12 and he has a paddy when we try and get him to wash :dohh:
The goody bag idea sounds great! How about a pretty headband or something so she'll want to make her hair look nice? And a girly (slightly more grown up but still appropriate) DVD you can watch together? You could use it as an opportunity to chat.... and can't forget a hot water bottle- I couldn't live without mine!

mind you they do seem to be getting younger i know a girl (Iwhos 15 now) who lost her virginty at 8...8!!!!!8!!! sorry

and what about a hot water bottle with a nice cover on it? and a bigggg bar of choccie cos shell need it :)
x

I didnt mean now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I meant from aged 16 to 30 !!! :thumbup:

x

I didnt mean now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I meant from aged 16 to 30 !!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->