It's not goodbye, more like see you later...

rwhite

Mum to Lachie and Clem
Reaction score
...I'm off to the Third Tri! :kiss:

I've met some lovely chickies on this site since I joined - thanks for some of the great discussions xx :hugs:

I'm sure I'll see a lot of your familiar faces (along with ones already crossed to the dark side :haha:) in the Third Tri very soon! :dance:

Yay for 3rd tri!! :dance:

I'll see you there in a few weeks.
Ka kite :wave:

:happydance:

2 more days! 2 whole days!! :cry:

LOL

:haha::baby::hugs:

You could always pop over early :p Eek, we're nearly there..!!

:hugs: Those few weeks will fly by, especially with Christmas impending (doesn't seem like it, though does it!) See you soon!

:wave:

Yea I kind of have been lol but i'll come over officially on Thursday!! prob thurs night though as the tickers dont change for us until later. grrr.

:happydance:

2 more days! 2 whole days!! :cry:

LOL

:haha::baby::hugs:

You could always pop over early :p Eek, we're nearly there..!!

:hugs: Those few weeks will fly by, especially with Christmas impending (doesn't seem like it, though does it!) See you soon!

:wave:

Yea I kind of have been lol but i'll come over officially on Thursday!! prob thurs night though as the tickers dont change for us until later. grrr.

Transitioning.. though we're going to feel so far away. I keep seeing posts from ladies in weeks 38 and 39 and feeling so envious :rofl:
I'm trying to decide whether to make a board in Third tri tonight or tomorrow? :shrug: I guess now can't hurt..

do it!!! LOL I will still see ya I gate crash there all the time mwahaha

:yipee:, enjoy third tri!! feels like forever till it's my turn!!! x

im still 5 weeks off 3rd trimester but i dont think im ever going to have the courage to go in there,its full of birth stories and pain! lol:haha: good luck to you and dont forget you can always come back to us if they freak you out too much over there he he xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->