It's official - I'm out

Shelley71

Reaction score
AF showed today. BUT, while I was a little disappointed, I already felt I wasn't pregnant so it was just a kind of "well, bummer" moment.

There is a HUGE positive to this negative, though. I am officially back to NORMAL CYCLES after birth control! It was exactly a 28 day cycle. I have not had one since I started BCPs 6 years ago (they REALLY screwed me up!!), and I am SO freaking happy! I am now considerably less stressed about my age, because honestly I was a little concerned that it wasn't just BCPs, but maybe early menopause.

SO, I am going to assume, for now, that I am completely normal and ready to go, until something tells me otherwise.

On another note, I received my CBFM from eBay today!!!!! I can't wait to use it! Does anyone know if we are supposed to still temp while using the monitor? I hope not. LOL Mine are so screwed up because of my sleep patterns!!!

Despite not being PG, I am in a really happy place right now. I know a lot more than when I started this a few weeks ago, I'm better prepared, I'm back to normal, and I have the tools I need to make this baby!!!

:thumbup:

AND, I am enjoying my strawberry margaritas that SO made for me tonight! :drunk:

:hugs:

Good luck next cycle and enjoy that margarita!!

AF showed today. BUT, while I was a little disappointed, I already felt I wasn't pregnant so it was just a kind of "well, bummer" moment.

There is a HUGE positive to this negative, though. I am officially back to NORMAL CYCLES after birth control! It was exactly a 28 day cycle. I have not had one since I started BCPs 6 years ago (they REALLY screwed me up!!), and I am SO freaking happy! I am now considerably less stressed about my age, because honestly I was a little concerned that it wasn't just BCPs, but maybe early menopause.

SO, I am going to assume, for now, that I am completely normal and ready to go, until something tells me otherwise.

On another note, I received my CBFM from eBay today!!!!! I can't wait to use it! Does anyone know if we are supposed to still temp while using the monitor? I hope not. LOL Mine are so screwed up because of my sleep patterns!!!

Despite not being PG, I am in a really happy place right now. I know a lot more than when I started this a few weeks ago, I'm better prepared, I'm back to normal, and I have the tools I need to make this baby!!!

AND, I am enjoying my strawberry margaritas that SO made for me tonight! :drunk:

Sorry you're out hun but I am so happy for you about your outlook on it all I love your positivity and as you said you will be able to track things better now.

With the CBFM I'm not sure if you still temp but I read somewhere that you temp just to confirm that you O as the CBFM predicts that you're gonna O and the rise in BBT confirms this and during the tww its supposed to stay high so you can analize your temps.

:hugs:

Ah Shelley :( but also :) lol

Thats fab you are back to "normal" and you should have a good feeling about next month esp since you got your machine :thumbup:
Sorry i dont know anything about them but bet you are really excited to get it fired up lol

mmmmmm strawberry margaritas mmmmmmm

Anyway :hugs: :drunk: heres to your next cycle :hugs:

Awww sorry to hear that Shelley.. I'm out too , damn :witch: got me too... but I enjoyed a bottle of wine last night :wine: and woke up feeling very positive too

We're going to be in it this month together hun so loads and loads of sticky :dust: for us and everyone else.

Good luck for next month and hope the cbfm helps.
:hugs::hugs:

Shelly and choclabmum, sorry AF got you both - but I sincerely wish you a huge BFP next month and enjoy those drinks while you still can :flower:

Sorry to hear AF has got some of you :(

But loving your positive outlooks and hoping you get your BFPs on this cycle :dust:

Hi Shelley!

Sorry AF showed, but glad you have found peace with the positive that came with this cycle! I have also had to look at the positive side of AF showing up this month, and I am in a similar position. My cycles were coming to close together (21 days) after being off depo for almost 8 months. Things are looking up and I'm looking forward to grabbing a BBT tomorrow and get down with some charting and opk's this time around!

Woohoo! Giving it my all until I get that BFP! :hugs:

As predicted I am now also out as of this morning.
:witch: got me 3 days early!
Onwards onto cycle #4 TTC. It could mean a birthday baby for me in January:dohh: what a present that would be!

Good luck everyone for this month coming.
:hugs::hugs:

Aw Claire! A B-day baby would be the bestest present ever! :hugs:

I agree!! That would be so cool ....:happydance::hugs:
Fingers x for that hun :hugs:

YOU have some testing to do soon! :hugs:

Yes i do - but im kinda scared to IYKWIM cos while I dont test I dont know and I could "be" if all that makes sense?? lol:hugs:

Makes total sense, but if you do test and its a :bfp: then you will be as opposed to could be which is much better! But I know what you mean just incase its a :bfn: you still have hope at this stage :flower:

We could do with some good news so hopefully its a :bfp: !!

Ah Storm a :bfp: would be awesome.:happydance:

Im just so negative though.
Did a ic test yesterday ( just to try them out lol) but it was :bfn: as i knew it would be that early.:blush:

So im going to (try) n wait until the weekend im due af sun (as far as i know what with bcp etc)
:hugs:how you doing Storm?

Did a ic test yesterday ( just to try them out lol) but it was :bfn: as i knew it would be that early.:blush:

So im going to (try) n wait until the weekend im due af sun (as far as i know what with bcp etc)

:hugs: I'm good thanks - on to cycle 4, gives me a free week of not worrying about ovulating, trying or waiting and testing! Maybe this time!

Hope you get your :bfp: at the weekend :flower:

I agree!! That would be so cool ....:happydance::hugs:
Fingers x for that hun :hugs:

YOU have some testing to do soon! :hugs:

Yes i do - but im kinda scared to IYKWIM cos while I dont test I dont know and I could "be" if all that makes sense?? lol:hugs:

I do! Actually, I have made a promise to myself that I will not try to symptom spot, nor will I test early. I have bought DHEA and B-complex for this cycle. Next cycle I will try Soy Iso's. Other than that, I'll keep eating healthy and get more exercise. The rest I leave in the hands of the man above because i am finding it hard to focus on anything else lately. Going to pray and hope we are blessed now. :hugs:

:blush: i made all those promises too Graceface - and promptly broke them :blush:

im 12 dpo today think due af tomorrow apart from silly 7dpo test :blush: bfn ive been good and not tested (scared really)

ive had all sorts of symptoms on and off.

:hugs: I'm good thanks - on to cycle 4, gives me a free week of not worrying about ovulating, trying or waiting and testing! Maybe this time!

Hope you get your :bfp: at the weekend :flower:

:hugs: Storm thanks

enjoy your less stressful time and fingers x for you this cycle - :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back