It's official

codegirl

Mom to Big E & little e
Reaction score
Today I went back to the Dr. for a followup to last weeks "I need less stress at work" note.
We talked about all the different options and what she can actually put in a note and what she can't and what would work with work and what wouldn't.

AND.....

effective immediately I am now working mornings only, until I commence mat leave.

I'm too tired to be happy at this point, but I think in a few weeks once I start feeling better this will be really nice.

My boss and I didn't really get to talk about it. I pretty much handed her the note, she read it and then asked if I was going home for the day (it was 12:45). It will be interesting to see what she has to say tomorrow.

good luck!
:hugs:
I am happy if you are happy, which you will be once eveything kind of settles.

do they continue paying you for full days?

I hope it goes good with her tomorrow. Has your boss had kids?

:hug:

p.s. I will get you the recipe today! I totally forgot.

ya, I have most excellent sick benefits so I will have full pay for most of this, might end up with some of the afternoons near the end at 70%, but concidering how much I make, it shouldn't hurt that much.

Besides, I'll save money not having to buy lunch.

I just spent the last 2.5 hours sleeping.... wow, what a great feeling to get some rest!

And my boss does have kids, a couple girls over 20 now. I don't think she was working when she had them though. I know she had toddlers while in university.

Ohh, that's great news - hope the time off is really good for you :)

Too bad your doctor's note didn't say "Boss-induced Stress" rather than "work-induced stress". She might get the message a little more clearly then.

Good news, hope you get some deserved rest.
xx

I've been having a 2+ hour nap every afternoon so I think that this time off is really what my body was wanting.

Now to survive being the "outcast" for the next 4 months.

you will be fine!! head up!!! always know that the people closest to you are the ones you need to worry about!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->