Its perfect!!!!

kiki04

A girl can dream....
Reaction score
I found it! I found it!! :happydance:

The perfect gifts for my kids from Hadlee :cloud9:

They are each getting one... it is a small white teddy bear, sort of shaggy and it is holding a 1 page book. On the front of the book it is titled: Whispers from Heaven. When you open the book this is the poem it reads inside :cloud9:

I know you dont understand what happened to me;
Where did I go-Why did I leave?

Jesus sent an angel from heaven above
To hold my hand and express HIS love.

She whispered softly in my ear,
"Its time to go, Jesus is near."

Listen to those who love you,
Say your prayers, each and every night.
When you need to feel me near,
Hug this teddy bear "oh so tight!"

My love, you'll take with you
As you learn and grow.
I'm so proud of you,
I LOVE YOU SO!

OMG I almost burst into tears right in the store cuz its so perfect :cloud9:

https://i44.tinypic.com/a58h2f.jpg

Thats so beautiful & so perfect! I cant believe you found something like this.....really pleased for you!

wow perfect...maybe Hadlee put these in the store just for you to find to give to her big brothers / sisters. Make sure you get one too xxxx

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: I love it!! How beautiful and special. I am so happy you have this ..XOXO:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

That's wonderful, my eyes just filled up reading that. xx

this is really quite beautiful. it's like it was meant for you<3 i'm so very happy you found something like this... any idea where one might be able to order one online? or what store theyre from?

Oh it's perfect!!!! Great job Mom!!! They will truly love these! :hugs: I'm sure Lil Miss Hadlee had something to do with helping you find these :winkwink:

this is really quite beautiful. it's like it was meant for you<3 i'm so very happy you found something like this... any idea where one might be able to order one online? or what store theyre from?

I found it at Hallmark.. but just google Whispers from Heaven teddy bear and you will find it online as well.Thats how I got the picture of it :thumbup:

And I am sure Hadlee had something to do with this... my kids always have something up their sleeve so I'm sure she does too :winkwink:

What a wonderfull gift, you are such a great mommy!

Oh my God! This is sooo weird, why is that everytime that I read something by you, it just makes me bawl? That is soooo beautiful!
I want u to buy one for urself. You deserve to have one, andhold it close to ur heart.
Becuz if Hadlee could talk, I am sure, those would be her exact words.

HUGS!
Parisa

Oh I just adore it. Thank you sharing Krissy. I think I may steal the poem and make up my own little booklet. :hugs::hugs:

That's perfeeecctt, so happy you found something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->