It's suddenly hit me...

bbbbbbb811

Reaction score
How am I gonna cope with another baby?
It's hard already. I struggle to go out because I get stressed.
This baby is very wanted, even in my crazy head I want more in the future but for some reason I'm worried I won't be able to cope.
Tell me it won't be that hard:cry:
P.s first trimester emotions are here

I think that's a perfectly normal way to feel! I'm currently pregnant with #2 and oh boy, I've gone through several rounds of the same sort of panic! Once your hormones settle down a bit, you'll feel much better. In the meantime, try to relax (it'll work out in the end!) and focus on the positives.

Change is hard. Going from one to two will be difficult but you have this! Remember it is important to get breaks and ask for help from friends, church, mom’s groups and others. What you are going through it normal anxieties just keep talk about it and it will get easier. - Rachel

I think when you have others, baby just has to slot in! Of course there will be times when the babys screaming, one kid cant find their shoes, another ones crying because theyve spilt their cereal but you just do it, you cope... you WILL manage :)
Encourage your other children to help, itll help them bond and help you too, win win. If all else fails... wine!

I think when you have others, baby just has to slot in! Of course there will be times when the babys screaming, one kid cant find their shoes, another ones crying because theyve spilt their cereal but you just do it, you cope... you WILL manage :)
Encourage your other children to help, itll help them bond and help you too, win win. If all else fails... wine!

This is so true. I only have two but really we just take baby along and we manage it as we go. Definatley including my son helps and he is old enough to know how to wait. In the end it does all work out. You've got this mama!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->