It's the little things that excite me!

Shelley71

Reaction score
I just bid on a CBFM on eBay. LOL

I don't even know if we got it right this cycle yet and I'm already assuming we didn't! But, since my temps took a dive, I figured why not? I also rationalized it by deciding that even if, by some miracle, I'm PG then I'll want to TTC asap the next time, so I'll be prepared immediately.

I think I've lost my mind. :headspin:

Well done hope you get it.. - the monitor and your bfp:thumbup:

Hope u get them both Shelley x

I ordered more ov sticks today of ebay but got my first pos opk so hopefully i wont need them in the end fingers crossed for us all x

:dust:

Perfectly rational behaviour! :) I have one and think they're great. Oh, and i got mine at ebay....

Good luck :hugs:

:thumbup::thumbup: ebay is fab isnt it?:thumbup:

i love amazon too :thumbup:

how did we cope without internet? lol

mine was from ebay too. I'm sure that if you're lucky wnough to get a BFP without it, you'll easily be able to sell it on, hopefully without losing too much money as well. They seem to hold their value really well. I bought mine about 12 months ago and paid around £53 I think. Well worth it.

I love ebay and amazon i even have the apps on my iphone ooo its so easy just to click a button and buy anything you want! How did we cope before lol xx

I looooove eBay! The auction is over in an hour and a half, so I'm hoping!

Thanks! I'm super excited because I'm CONVINCED I'm going to need it for next cycle. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->