It's there, isn't it?

Yah to be honest I couldn't see a line on any of the pics u posted :-( I'm sorry. Don't give up hope though! Lots of love and baby dust! Xx

My period started. I think. I have a lot of clots which is unusual for me.

Oh hun :hugs: If you ever need to talk im here <3

And this is my FF chart if anyone can shed any light on it.

Your chart looks okay. I would make sure you are temping from day one of your cycle. It gives a better pattern and cover line and that may be why you only have dotted cross hairs. If that is correct input about your BD schedule then I would say you didn't do it enough to catch the egg. I found you have to do a lot. lol My first cycle where femara worked and I O'd we only did it 2 days prior to O and the day of. No pregnancy. But the next cycle we did it every day only missing 2 out of 14. The most important days were 4 days prior to O, the day of and the day after (just in case I O'd a day later than suspected). That egg caught. It ended in a miscarriage unfortunately but it's a schedule I will be keeping must to the exhaustian of hubby :haha: as soon as we are able to ttc again.
Have you thought about using OPks? I love the Clear Blue digital with the smiley. you don't have to interpret if the line is dark to be positive. Either a smiley comes up or it doesn't. They are a bit pricey but worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->