itti aus sale

S

sezzlebum

We are all loved up at itti bitti land, and wanting share our love of cloth with everyone!* Best way we can think to do that is to have a sale :)Between now and midnight on the day of love, Sunday 14th of Feb, we are taking 20% off all nappies, including value packs!* Plus 10% off everything else in store.* Sorry, layby is not available during this sale.Don't delay, as it is only while stocks last and lots of those gorgeous bitti brites prints are alreadys old out, with many more not far off!Plus if you are a fan of itti bitti on facebook (www.facebook.com/ittibitti), we will be sharing the cloth love even more, with lots of giveaways on Valentines Day :)* Hint: become a fan if you are not already.
Lots of cloth love from Sue and the fantabulous itti bitti team :)

PS: Kath in customer service gets bombarded with emails during sales, so sometimes it takes her a little longer than usual to get back to you, please be patient with her and show her lots of love as she'll be working very hard while the sale is on :)

Change the way you think about cloth nappies!www.ittibitti.com.au

cost me 13.57 postage for 2 last week, came within a week:)
i got girraffe and the new pink polka :p

Argh!!! Why did you have to do that!!!!
You KNOW I cant resist Ittis and I am desperate for a giraffe print!!!

Sezzle, you're evil, I'm not going to have money to eat at this rate! :lol:

I am going to sit in the cupboard until Valentines day is over! It's dark in there and no power outlet.... I should be safe!

:winkwink::happydance:
i cant get none, stupid paypal holding my itti funds from selling my mediums, stupid ebay tw@:cry:

I had to ring paypal today to get them to free up some of my funds. They are supposed to do it automatically when positive feedback is left but apparently it doesn't work like that when you list the auction as private. Anyhoo they were happy to oblige :thumbup:

i saw this on their fan page but thought it was only in Oz?!

Oh lord, give me strength to resit! Iv already just bought the BOGOF on BG!! :dohh:

Iv only got 7 mediums and 5 smalls though...it would only be fair to even things out a bit? :muaha:

I had to ring paypal today to get them to free up some of my funds. They are supposed to do it automatically when positive feedback is left but apparently it doesn't work like that when you list the auction as private. Anyhoo they were happy to oblige :thumbup:

not when your buyer initiates a chargeback with their bank almost 3 months after the aution ends, they take the funds and hold them until god knows leaving me -55 after the 50 they already took.
ebay is evil

i wanted a bitti boo:cry:

Apparently I can only pick it up "in store" :shrug:

Ittis are cute but... I'm not flying to aus for one :lol:

Hm thats what its just said to me too though they do ship worldwide?

Femme if you get it sorted would you want to combine orders and split the shipping cost? I only REALLY want a medium AIO giraffe....haha

yes they ship to uk, when you go thru checkout leave a message that you want to be invoiced for uk shipping x

yeah i was just about to say that !!! i'm desperate for a giraffe and the new pink spotty one!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->