Itti Bitti D'Lish & Boo, WNNN & fleece wraps REDUCED AGAIN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macmad

Happy mum of 2!
Reaction score
Ladies I have these nappies to sell that don't fit my LO anymore and some we don't use. Price includes postage but NOT PayPal fees, please include. I will not be able to post these nappies until 7th April when I return to the UK. If you don't like my prices, MMAO :thumbup:

YEAH! Have managed to upload photos!

Bitti D'Lish Medium Aqua SOLD and Red both SIO New, never used - £7 each
Bitti D'Lish Medium Purple- SOLD and Fushia both SIO in good condition, no stains - £5 each
Bitti D'Lish Medium Stripy Bluey one (forgotten name) AIO in good condition, no stains £6 SOLD
2 sets of extra booster sets for D'Lish - £2 each
Bitti Boo Medium Red, Aqua SOLD & Lime Green all in excellent condition, not used much - £5
FLIP BTP cover Blue with microfiber and organic inserts - £6 SOLD
WNNN - Medium pink with butterfly on bottom, I bought preloved but never used. Looks in good condition with 3 different inserts - £5
2 Pumpkin Pants medium size fleece covers - girly patterns - £2 each

Make me an offer!!!!! :happy dance:

I AM LEAVING FOR THE UK TONIGHT! GRAB A BARGAIN NOW! :) closing thread thanks ladies

Attachments

• IMG_2586-1.jpg
    IMG_2586-1.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2587-1.jpg
    IMG_2587-1.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2582-1.jpg
    IMG_2582-1.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2584-1.jpg
    IMG_2584-1.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2585-1.jpg
    IMG_2585-1.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 1
What size are the happy heinys? Hoping you'll say medium.....!
X

Sorry should of said the Happy Heiny's are B2P with poppers up the front. Hope that helps. :flower:

Could u email me a pic of the happy heinys and any other btp ones you have please i will pm my email address

Hiya, can I please have the happy Heiny's owl and the purple medium Itti Bitti SIO if you still have them? :flower:

no worries, i need large :) i thought it might be medium, but no harm in asking!
xx

Have you still got the D'lish Medium (stripey blue) ?

Have you still got the D'lish Medium (stripey blue) ?

Yes it's a AIO and it's sort of blue, green, yellow stripes. Do you want to pm me your email address and u can send photos. X

can i have a pic of the following please

WNNN - Medium pink with butterfly on bottom, I bought preloved but never used. Looks in good condition with 3 different inserts

can i have a pic of the following please

WNNN - Medium pink with butterfly on bottom, I bought preloved but never used. Looks in good condition with 3 different inserts
Can you pm me with your email address? Thanks x

Hi hun,

Sorry forgot to PayPal yesterday. Will do it when OH gets home (it's his account) :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back