itti bitti d'lish...

mine came today :D their gorjuss :)

Could you take a pic of the inside for me so I can see them? Thanks x :D

sure, will upload in the morning, they look like the trifold is in the lining (not bulky tho) and the hourglass shape is sewn in over the lining, it still has the snappers for boosters. fits like the snap ins to be honest :)

in medium i picked:
lime
jade
light blue
like a tiger
pink spots
lavender

i already have:
hot pink
baby pink
purple
red
yellow
rockmelon (orange)

their snap ins though

might do a stash piccie lol

What age would medium fit roughly? I have bought small as Noah is still ickle at 8lb 110z but thinking ahead for when he's bigger

medium goes from about the 14lb mark i think? 4 months or so? I was wondering about the next size up as I got the small size too. My local council gives me £30 back if i spend £50 on reuseables or £60 if i spend £150 so I could go mad and buy some more but not sure as I haven't tried itti bittis before......

piccys of inside the aio

https://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d181/elle-lea/IMAG0203.jpg

mediums fit 14-27lbs :) aimees 16 weeks

how long do you think a small will last? I don't think we'll be in any danger of having a big baby :lol: OH was only 5lbs and I was only 4 ! planning on getting straight into cloth once the nasty poo's are out the way =D x

not sure hun, i used tots size 1, they still fit her (great nappies with boosters for bed ;) ),
they fit 7 n a half -16 n a half lb
like i said Aimees 16 weeks, think shes about the 15lb mark so id say about 18-20 weeks, she was 6.13lb born

Thats not too bad then :)

Yeah the tots bots ive got look like theyll last a while cause they're pretty adjustable!

Eeeep! So exited to use my cloth :cloud9: x

lol know the feeling,

the only fault i have with tots bots is they make her bum look huge, like a weeble lol. she isnt uncomfy in them, its just funny too look at :p

have you got cotton or bamboo?

piccys of inside the aio

https://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d181/elle-lea/IMAG0203.jpg

mediums fit 14-27lbs :) aimees 16 weeks

Thanks hun, i think i might order some :D

Thats not too bad then :)

Yeah the tots bots ive got look like theyll last a while cause they're pretty adjustable!

Eeeep! So exited to use my cloth :cloud9: x

Imi has worn her TB size 1 bamboo since she was 4 weeks and is still in them now with loooooads of growing room :D

Thats awesome! =D Tbh I've got a few different fitteds to go under my wraps but I'm most exited to use the bamboozles!!!

What are your tips on pre-washing? How many times did you have to do it before they reached a decent absorbancy?

Are yours the ones with the snap in pads? I have a few uncoloured ones and they have poppers on the booster but the rainbow coloured ones I have are sewn in so will probably need better liners for those ones! what kinda boosters/liners do you use in your TB's? Sorry for the 3rd degree :lol: x

I only prewashed mine a couple of times as i got them pre loved. I think they say 10 times to reach maximum absorbancy but with a newborn you wouldn't need max absorbancy so 4-5 times would be plenty :)

Mine are all sewn in boosters (6x white and 4x orange) and these alone were fine for a while although I now have random bamboo boosters that i add in (£2 from my local nappy shop) :) but the most important is my fluffy fleece liners as they keep her so dry :) Def a must buy IMO :D

I bought some itti bitti d'lish snap ins the other week and I must say I am so so in love and wish I'd bought them at the beginning as I'd never have needed to look around! I only washed mine once before putting them on her and they lasted 3 hours straight away no probs, plus it's great that you can just snap in another booster and reuse the shell.

Might get some AIO though because DH is still being a cloth nappy dunce.

Sofia is a small baby, so has just gone into medium size itti bitti at 7 months, thinking they'll last until she's over a year.

O bless her she must be diddy. Imi has been in her mediums a while now :D I LOVE Imis ittis, they are my favs by far :D I think i only prewashed mine once or twice and they were fab :D

My OH is fab with nappies but i do still stuff them all and sort inserts out before they go in the draw so he just has to pull one out and its ready :D

Vici, I do the same, there's a big box at the end of her cot full of pre stuffed/snapped nappies... I don't know what his issue is! He'll put her in pampers, she gets a rash in under 1 hour of wear and he STILL doesn't get it, grrr! He's so pro-recycling for everything else so I don't get his issue!

Anyway, sorry to take over the post with a rant....

She is pretty diddy, weighs 6.7kg and is 62cm long.

Now I just need to sell off half my stash to make way for new ittis..

Imi weighed 6.3kg 2 1/2 weeks ago :rofl, she is a chunky monkey tho :rofl: Ittis are the best :D

GRRR! I'm so exited to use them now :lol: !! damn you laides! little boo probably won't fit in them til she's a bit bigger so I've got even longer to wait :cry:

oh well :) least when they arrive I can look at them and stroke them :blush: :haha:

x

They are strokable, I must confess :rofl: going to wash mine tomorrow and test drive them, just got the mediums ordered too :blush:

Mine came today :) Very excited. Brandished them at OH and told him these were nappies he could figure out...he didnt look convinced (the nappies requiring boosters, liners, wraps and nippas confuse the hell out of him poor male!)
Highly pretty and strokeable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->