itti bitti d'lish...

looks like they've sold out of the 6 packs - only singles available now!

I'm soooo not surprised!!! Gutted they don't have the yellow in a small :cry: !! I brought loads hahahahaha will have to get the yellow from babykind or something hahaha x

Saw them for £12.50 https://www.olivers-baby-care.co.uk...-d-lish-snap-in-all-in-one-cloth-nappies.html

Whoops, sorry, just realised those are snap in not AIO

I'm so excited, not only did i order 6 new ittis BUT i asked if i might be able to have a moo moo print even tho it wasn't listed and they said yes :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yay Vici! I have a moo moo and it's gorgeous - goes perfectly with her moo moo huggaluggs, moo moo changing mat, moo wet bag and Mr Moo....

Did I mention I like cow print?

omg they have Moo Moo???? i wanted that print soooooo soooo much :hissy: so totally skint at the moment. sigh ah well:)

Yeah, the moo moo wasn't on the list of colours but i thought i'd be sneaky and ask for it :D

itti bitti uk i think, will just check. The offer finished yesterday tho i think :)

yep, ittibittiuk but they are not selling anything at the min :)

Great thank you! Im going to bookmark them for future ref xx

I'm so excited, not only did i order 6 new ittis BUT i asked if i might be able to have a moo moo print even tho it wasn't listed and they said yes :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

lol i did the same, and the strawberry fields one too :thumbup:

I already have strawberry fields so went for colours i don't have :D I'm only midssing about 3 now :rofl:

How long was it before your nappies arrived (getting impatient!)

They only marked all mine as dispatched today so i'm assuming i'll get them around wednesday or something =D I brought loads!!!!

I think I paid for my small ones on the 30th November and they came within a few days.

Put Noah in them today, I was surprised just how low the rise on them is, but his clothes fit well, they are nice and slim and they contained masses of wee and an explosive poo :thumbup: Using them all today so will see how the poo washes out tonight :rofl:

They are so strokable too and he didnt feel clamy when I took it off like he does in sposies.

Excellent :thumbup:

Ittis are very low rise compared to alot of other nappies but this has never caused us a problem :D

I was expecting mine to be lower than it was, I have read loads saying how low they are. It was just the same as my BG Organics though, no different at all. :shrug: Are they meant to be low rise too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->