itti bitti

x-li-x

Me & Hubby + 3 :)
Reaction score
hiya

just a quick question to all of you that use itti bitti's , how long would u say a small lasted you or has lasted you so far?

ive ordered callie about 12 smalls as atm she is 8lbs10 at almost 11 weeks , 3 came the other day and they fit her really well, i couldnt get a complete crossover but i got a part crossover on them iykwim:wacko: but now im wondering if i should have got less in small and get a couple of them in medium because i dont know how long the small would last her it says they go to 16lbs but ive noticed alot of you go up next sizes before their size guidelines.

hope this makes sense

:hugs:

Err abigail was in smalls until about a month ago- so she went upto 3 months in hers. She was 7lb5oz at birth and they didnt fit her straight away (chicken legs! :haha:)

but the mediums were a good fit on the tightest poppers from about 10 weeks old.

id say the medium size will probably last you the longest out of the 3 sizes :thumbup:

I think Imi was out of her smalls at about 6 weeks but she was a monster lol!! They don't have to cross over and in fact i get a better fit when they stop crossing over. Theres no hard and fast rule hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->