Itti Bitti's...

T-Bex

Mother of one
Reaction score
I'm really wanting to try Itti's, but don't know whether to go for the All in One, or the Snap in One? I'm pretty desperate for the 'Like a Tiger' print... :thumbup:

Which one would you recommend? Is there much difference?

Everyone is different, just depends on your LO. Imi could only ever wear SIOs as she was such a heavy wetter and AIOs would last about 1 hour! But now we are good with AIOs as she wets less. Most people prefer AIOs :)

I have never tried aio (although do have one coming as like you wanted like a tiger print and was offered one as a swap in aio) but love my sio - Lo can last up to 4 hours no probs although usually change every 3 anyway.

personnally i prefer the aio's, they sit better on P and never leak. i may have to cchange them slightly sooner but that doesn't bother me as i tend to use the ittis as round the house nappies,

if you're after the tiger then i'd take whatever yyou can get your hands on as its a ltd edition and won't come up much.

also, itti are releasing a new design on sunday 11am uk time, theres a sneak peak on their fb page but general consensus is that its a OSFA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->