Itti Question;

I might be wrong but I think the black ones are the "new" style - not sure if there is any actual difference though :shrug:

xxx

^ that's right BUT a few places are still selling the white ones, so tbh right now there's no difference!

Black labels are Snap in Ones and White labels are All in Ones. At least thats why the labels are different on mine!
xx

Its nothing to do with AIO or SIO, white labels on SIOs mean they are the older style although as Yas said, some places still stock these so they must not sell many!! :)

I'm glad there was an answer in here because I was wondering that today as I was web browsing for another itti!

I askd this question when I was at C&C and all the SIO were one colour while the AIO were another, that was why. They didn't say anything about being 'old' stock.

Yeah so far all the new and preloved ones I have recieved are black label on sio and White on the aio :shrug: so it's easy to see why that's what people think ...

I have SIO's with the white label :) They have def stopped making the SIO with white labels, hence why most are preloved :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->