• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ittis from Aus...anyone?

:rofl:

Sod it.

I'll have a large Moo aio and large giraffe aio.

:rofl: seee and dont you feel better for having given in to temptation??!!!

they are Gorgeous Gail :) you will love them :) oooh Squish i forgot to say can i have AIO's for mine pleeeeze:)

I have sent email and put everyone down for AIOs, I think the only person unure was Sarah...so if you do want a SIO Sarah can you let me know :)

Just confirming this is what people want, if anything needs correcting let me know as soon as. Will be sorting out paying deposit once I hear back about postage and try and squeeze a discount :)
Sara-AIO Pretty In Pink Large, AIO Moo Large
Monkeh-AIO Giraffe Large, AIO Moo Large
Femme- AIO Moo Large
Sarah- AIO Giraffe Medium, AIO Giraffe Large
PD- AIO Giraffe Large, AIO Moo Large
Sezzle- Bitti Boo in Cherry Red Large

hmm we could end up with a customs charge ya know, could do with looking into it

Ive looking into customs charges but dont really understand it!
I will have to look for a phone number I can ring to speak to someone so its clear

NB as I understand it the flat rate customs charge on something of this value is 2.5%, its whether the £18 limit applies per item or as a whole that Im unclear on. The wording over packaging and addressing items separately on the customs label is confusing as well....but I will try and get my tired brain around it!

AIOs fine for me :) I dont want to look on the site again :lol: cos i'll just want that pink one too :cry:

How did you all manage to get on here yesterday?! I couldn't get on allll day :cry:

:shrug: I got the 'down for system maintenance' message all day.

Ok postage is £48.87 ($79.76 if anyone wants to correct me!) making it £6.99 postage each.
We get a 10% discount but cannot get more because of the 'new' limited ed nappies (the giraffe and pretty in pink)...10% is better than nothing though!

The postage is international express (ooooo).

There is no problem to hold the nappies to the 14th April.

Customs charge wise (I needed the postage cost to calculate this) I have calculated this with the postage on top and without as I dunno which it is (doh!). Customs charge may or may not happen but if it does it HAS to be paid so better be prepared!

Customs charge on the whole thing (inc postage) is £61.96 inc handling fee
That is £4.77 per nappy (done it this way to be fair)
Charge on whole thing exc postage is £51.87 inc handling fee
That is £3.99 per nappy

This is the VERY BEST estimate of customs I can manage, it may be slightly more it may be slightly less. I have used the price of the nappies BEFORE discount as I believe this is what customs would use.

Payment wise, it would be best to paypal money (gifted or covering fees) to me OR instant bank transfer OR I can sort out cheques. If then the money is there on or before 14th April I will pay for the nappies and postage from my own bank account (anyone doesnt pay Im keeping your nappies ROFL)
If there is customs charges I will pay those charges so I can get the nappies and then ask if everyone can cover thier part of those charges. Obviously I will keep evidence of said charges that I can forward to anyone should they wish to check.

NB, even ONE nappy being imported is subject to customs charges due to the cost of the nappy, therefore even buying one nappy works out cheaper in this bulk buy even if you end up paying the higher customs price plus UK postage :)

ah cheers squish, customs charge doesnt count postage, i looked into that x

so for my boo what am i owing all inclusive, im poo at maths lol

Think there is any chance of getting them to say they are presents rather than bought :haha:

Right.... now to work out what I owe all in. *looks for calculator* :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->