ittis

princessellie

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
so come on girlies, what is so special about them?? what am i missing out on lmao

x

they is prutty and fit nicely and slim and strokeable and...welll....they is fabby!

Lol I could never get them to fit Freya right, I went right off mine. Everyone else seems to love them though. :lol:

EDIT: And :rofl: Ellie, I'm sure it was Naomie this morning lol!

I love love love Isabella! It's such a pretty name :cloud9:
I too wonder what the thing is about Itti's :wacko: they just look like.....normal nappies to me, a bit boring TBH (don't hate me!!)

i know yeh, i mean the colours are decent enough and they are apparently strokeable which is always a plus, but thats all i can see they have going for them tbh, afaik there are much nicer looking ones out there :shrug:

x

I love the fluffiness of them and the colours, love them being so slim etc. I'm not as bothered by non fluffy nappies so I think that really leaves me with ittis and BBs?!

I love the fluffiness of them and the colours, love them being so slim etc. I'm not as bothered by non fluffy nappies so I think that really leaves me with ittis and BBs?!

Nooo there are loads of fluffy ones! Issy Bears, GreenKids Minkytimes (I think) anything OBV (more strokeable than minky IMO) Wild Childs, loads more that I can't think of now!

What does OBV mean?! Keep looking at Issys but get put off by cost, ittis seem easier to get preloved..

What does OBV mean?! Keep looking at Issys but get put off by cost, ittis seem easier to get preloved..

Organic Bamboo Velour...strokeeeey

I'm not so keen on Issys tbh, seem to fit funny.

Organic Bamboo Velour, whichis very nice but has a tendency to go not so nice after a lot of use.
Ittis are by far my favourite minky nappy, over the Issys, BBs and GKs. I only like WeeNotions more and I find the Ittis less bothersome to fasten...hes still on tightest setting on medium WNs so I get overlap of the side bits at the front which can take a couple of minutes to get to sit just right.

I love them because they are my most reliable on Imi plus they are slim, cute and strokey :D Have tried many many others and always come back to the ittis :D

ahhh i love the itti's they so slim and soft!

Jayleigh, haven't u tried them either? I'm kinda surprised you haven't got the midnight black in your stash!

i loved ittis then Noah started weeing BIG so I disliked them but then I thought yikes I have like 22 ittis I cant nt like them so I got some mini boosters and I love them again.

Donna I've just borrowed one from lfernie, so we will see lol if so, I will be getting a couple.
You make it sound like I've got a massive stash!! I've only got about 30 nappies and their not all pretties like you lot lol

I did love our ittis but Leyla sometimes out-wees them in about two hours even with the mini booster and a microfibre cloth too so I sold them. I do miss them but only because they looked pretty on the nappy shelves - I never actually used them because I'm too lazy hehe

Donna I've just borrowed one from lfernie, so we will see lol if so, I will be getting a couple.
You make it sound like I've got a massive stash!! I've only got about 30 nappies and their not all pretties like you lot lol

:haha:

i love them they are super strokey and so slim, plus for us we fold the tri booster for a boy core and harry has never outpeed one theyre my fave!!! weve almost completed our rainbow now, thats the other thing i love, the colours are gorgeous! there is a libary thread sint there? is there any on there to borrow?

Sam#3, how do you mean that you fold the booster differently for a boy??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->