IUI here we go!

there's nothing quite like a fine Irish man in a crisp uniform... i have to admit those boys are fine specimens!! Just imagine hundreds of Colin Farrells!!!!
OOh i already know this will be a loooooong 2ww, defo more impatient already!! i have planned a few nice evenings out, cinema and meals that kinda thing to break up the time....but it will defo be more stressful, and himself is already telling me to stop worrying!!:wacko::wacko::wacko:

how are you doing redclaire? think its been about a week since your IUI, Im so hoping you get a bfp this month :flower:

how are you doing redclaire? think its been about a week since your IUI, Im so hoping you get a bfp this month :flower:
10dpiui today...i'll test tomoz...yesterday may have had a shadow on a IC..might have been wishful thinking tho!!! trying to keep busy....shattered tired all the time this week, slept 14 hrs last night!!!

Oh Claire, I am praying and hoping for a BFP for you!

10dpiui today...i'll test tomoz...yesterday may have had a shadow on a IC..might have been wishful thinking tho!!! trying to keep busy....shattered tired all the time this week, slept 14 hrs last night!!!

OMG Im started to feel excited for you! a possible shadow and feeling extra tired are great!! how can you hold out testing till tomorrow!!!! ok I will calm down and wait for your next test :hugs:

Well ladies i tested this morning and it looks completely BFN to me...nothing...nada...not a sausage.!!!:cry::cry::cry:
I'm 11 dpiui, i ususally have a 15 day LP, so it'll be friday ish before witch shows up.
So bloated today had to take off my jeans and wear yoga pants!! Boobs massive too ...i'm usually a 36D but my god i'd make a fortune as a glamour model today!! all usual PMS stuff tho , well apart from the massive bloated tum.
So i know i could still get a BFP but i think i'll prepare myself for cycle 2. Himself is still hopelessly optimistic cos he says he has never seen me so tired and 'out of sorts'!! I'm a really calm, placcid person and i suppose i have been a bit hyper since the IUI!!:haha:

Sorry to hear another BFN :hugs: but I'm holding hope that a BFP could still show for you :dust:

Maybe u tested too early?
maybe!!..i guess i was just hoping for one of those early positives other ladies here talk of!! If i'm still BFN on wed i'm calling the HARI unit to organise next months cycle...its a bank holiday this weekend so i'd need my prescription...i like being busy and organising...TWW is torture for me cos there is nothing to do!!:growlmad:

I agree with the rest...give it a few more days and test again

Im still hoping for you! I know what you mean though, people on here seem to get their BFPs so early and I always assume I am out if I get a bfn at 10dpo. but stats show most people dont get a positive till after their period is due. its good to prepare yourself for a 2nd cycle, but you might be surprised with a bfp! FXd

12dpiui...:bfn:
:cry::shrug::nope:

It's not over yet! Hang in there, as long as AF doesn't show up there's still a chance! :hugs::hugs: But I totally understand, so many early BFP's I get discouraged when I don't get one at 10dpo. That's what this place is good for, keeping your spirits up! :happydance:

hi ladies!!
my ticker is a bit off, today is 14 dpiui, Lp usually 15-16 days long so witch due friday proper, spotting starting tomoz if she lands.

Right so i'm still BFN on the IC but strangely my temp went up this morning plus the extreme tiredness continues...just awake now from a 5-730 pm snoring dead to the world sleep!! same yesterday and the day before!! On monday morn i had some cramps but nothing since...thats odd cos usually very PMS on day 14. Also weird eating ...had naan and sweet chilli houmous for breakfast...again very odd!
so if i'm not up the duff i'm having a very very strange cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->