IUI Jan/Feb/March/Apr/May 2012 - Status updates on page one 12 bfp

I'm excited, but do tired, packing and dealing with regular life and toddler are killing me!
I just want my ruby red slippers to work! Ill tap them and theyll do all my packing and I'll arrive there all unpacked, and can soak on the nice big corner tub...isn't dreaming nice. I'll be in that tub, by sunday at the latest! I can't wait!
I keep saying 'it'll all be worth it soon' to keep me going. So hard though to get it done.

l4hope - I don't have a date set yet for the FET. We are meeting with my doctor on Friday to discuss next steps. I'm going to see if he'd be willing to transfer 2 this time. I think transferring one is a little too conservative for someone like me who has been trying to have a baby since July 2010.

l4hope - I don't have a date set yet for the FET. We are meeting with my doctor on Friday to discuss next steps. I'm going to see if he'd be willing to transfer 2 this time. I think transferring one is a little too conservative for someone like me who has been trying to have a baby since July 2010.

Oh that's so exciting! I agree with you 2 is agressive but not overly agressive like the 3 a lot of clinics do. Hope your conversation goes well on Friday. Good luck :)

Hopeful, I can imagine how exhausting it is to plan a move while pregnant and with a toddler! I hope you have lots of help for the weekend. By this time next week things will feel so much better I'm sure!

Notoptomistic, I hope you doctor is willing to transfer two for you. My office says that transferring two blasts helps to increase pregnancy rates while keeping the risk of multiples low. Let me know how you make out. Good luck!

Just wanted to stop in and say hi to all you lovely ladies.
How is everyone doing?
Any up dates l4, not opt, ash and amp?
Wishing all you ladies the best and sending out lots of :dust:

I'm on my 6th IUI, read my journal for more info if you wish but I had a ton of follicles but doctor and I decided not to cancel it due to the fact that I've had 5 before this and they were all BFN so the odds of all of them fertilizing and implanting were slim. I'm 4dpiui today and just waiting to get this TWW over with so I can either be pregnant or move onto IVF ... that's our next step :)

How's your pregnancy going?!

I'm on my 6th IUI, read my journal for more info if you wish but I had a ton of follicles but doctor and I decided not to cancel it due to the fact that I've had 5 before this and they were all BFN so the odds of all of them fertilizing and implanting were slim. I'm 4dpiui today and just waiting to get this TWW over with so I can either be pregnant or move onto IVF ... that's our next step :)

How's your pregnancy going?!

I tried to look for an update but for some reason it sends me straight to a forum where it asks for a log in. I am so scatter brained these days I am probably doing something wrong.
I am so excited for you and have my fxd this is your month. More follices bigger chance! :happydance: humm maybe twins. I can't wait to see your bfp I just have a good feeling it is on its way.
How are you feeling, any symptoms?
As for me we are doing great other then the pinched nerve in my lower back and the migraines, but I can't complain. We are having a little girl and we decided to name her Zoey Christine. Had an us yesterday and she had her first bout of hiccups.

Was wondering how everyone has been doing these days...

Ash: fingers crossed for you. Glad they didn't cancel this cycle and hoping the next week goes by super quickly.

Blue eyes: congrats on a healthy ultrasound and baby girl.

Any other updates?

Was wondering how everyone has been doing these days...

Ash: fingers crossed for you. Glad they didn't cancel this cycle and hoping the next week goes by super quickly.

Blue eyes: congrats on a healthy ultrasound and baby girl.

Any other updates?

How have you been feeling?
Eee you are getting so close now.:happydance:

Thanks for checking in blue eyes! I'm working on a FET this month. Trying not to get too excited about it this time as the first failed IVF was such a huge disappointment. But you never know I guess! Sounds like things are going well for you all in all. Migraines sure are a biatch though and even worse when you can't take meds for them. But glad to see you have a healthy little girl!

Ash good luck with your tww. 5 follies definitely gives you an excellent chance!! I hope this is your bfp so you don't have to move on to IVF!

I'm still just waiting!! We were hoping I would get my first period last month but it hasn't happened yet. We were Also hoping we'd be ready for IVF in October, but I need to have two periods before we start the IVF protocol so assuming I get my period sometime this month that pushes us into November. I'm a manager at a busy busy retail store and there is no way I can do IVF in November or December so it looks like we'll be trying naturally until after the new year : ( I guess that's better though because I wouldn't want to be newly pregnant at a time when I will be on my feet so much!!!

Hi ladies :)

Ash-you have become very blunt about things in you time ttc. There is always hope but I understand staying pessimistic, then youll be happier if it does work and less disappointed if not. :hugs: your almost there to find out where the journey goes next.

Fertil- how's baby doing? Fluid level okay? So close now :)

Blue eyes- another little girl :) so Zoey was on my list but we have a family member who's got that name do I think we scrapped it. Still haven't picked one!!! Think we better get on it as I'm due in a month!

AFM- move went okay. We are here and adjusting. But there is still tons to do and lots of unpacking. Bit by bit things are coming together. I have my new appliances minus the microwave which is on back order, and they work great.
My son loves the space here and sleeps great overnight, napping is another challenge.

Blue - ouch sorry to hear about your pinched nerves that sucks!! Is it caused by the pregnancy? And you can't access my journal because I put the wrong link in there. Oops!! No symptoms it's still really early an I really try not to SS anymore because it just causes me stress.

L4hope - oh I had way more than 5 follicles I had about 7 that were around 15mm the night I did my trigger. I meant that I did 5 IUIs before this so I just don't have much hope that they're goin to fertilize and implant and I talked it through with my doctor and if I end up with too many babies I'm going to reduce. It's going to be a hard decision but I have to be rational. I'm 120 lbs and having 6 or 7 babies is too much of a risk so it has to be done but like I said I think I'll only get one or two if any at all. I really hope it does work though so I dont have to do IVF.

Hopeful - exactly I like to stay pessimistic because then if it works I'm happy and if it doesn't I expected it. I am very blunt in my TTC journey because I am just sick of the disappointment but I know things do work so there is still hope just don't want to have too much. We'll see what happens in about 10 days.

Ash - Good luck! I hope you get a nice surprise in 10 days :)

L4 - Good luck!! I have my FX for you that this brings your BFP!! :)

Hopeful - Wow only a month left how exciting!!!

AMP - sorry you are still waiting! :(

AFM - just had my doctor appointment this morning for IVF so starting meds next Wednesday with a tentative ER on 9/23 and ET on 9/28! I am so excited and nervous!!

Ooo dilla! Lots of progress :) time has finally come for you. :dust:

Amp- sorry you have to wait, but I know retail well and your right about into the new year thingsll slow right down and allow for you to relax in the process. You can still keep trying up till then :)

L4- hope all goes well for you :)

Dilia: GL! FX :D

Hopeful: my fluid levels went down by 8 cm!!!! Woohoo so now fluid level is considered high/normal. Not sure what happened but I'm glad I'm not bigger than I need to be. Last ultrasound showed baby was already 6 pounds -- even though weight estimations arent very accurate -- I'm starting to wonder how big this boy will be... Glad your move went well. Is your baby going to wear a Halloween costume this year?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->