IUI Jan/Feb/March/Apr/May 2012 - Status updates on page one 12 bfp

BOMO - thanks, it's getting so exciting! I completely understand, I think a lot of people are like this. There is nothing wrong with it the doctors and coordinators just have to deal with it :)

So I got back from the doctors a little bit ago and now I'm laying on the couch resting and letting these embryos snuggle up. I am very happy with how everything went. The doctor said I have 4 embryos, we transferred two , 1 excellent quality (he didn't give us the proper ratings, he just said what quality they were) and 1 great quality. He said the chance of twins is 25% which OH and I are okay with. Ever since we found out we had fertility problems we kind of accepted that getting multiples was kind of ... in our future. So two transferred, I got to see them and I actually have a picture that I'm going to share with you girls! I saw them picked up with the catheter by the embryologist and I got to see them floating around in the dish, it was really amazing. When I saw them I almost cried because even though they're not like babies babies yet ... they're still my babies! The procedure was quick and painless ... it look about 5-10 minutes. Then I lay down for 20 minutes and went home. We walked home since it's only 10 minutes and it is snowing so that was really fun! I love the snow! OH is taking such great care of me and we're very excited to have our embryos back into my body where they are supposed to be. Now I'm keeping my FX'd that they stick!

https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc506/ashliknowsbest/IMG_0638-1.jpg

Oh I forgot to mention about the other two. They're still growing and if they make it to tomorrow they're going to freeze them I'm happy with the results right now but I hope they make it to freezing!

yay pupo. so great getting those early pics... and best part of ivf... your tww is already partly over AND you know you caught the egg and have embryos. so nice not to have the whole ... did i do it too early, or two late or too something. fingers crossed

I got a call from my doctor a few minutes ago and out of the two that we didn't transfer 1 survived until today but he said it's not that great of quality so he doesn't suggest freezing it. Obviously if we really wanted to he would let us but it's not worth it. My OH and I had discussed the other day that if we only had one frosty we wouldn't freeze it anyways because it's not worth it for 1000$ when we get 3 more fresh cycles through my insurance company so .... I'm a little sad and disappointed about it but I'm still happy with what we got and I have to stay positive! It's also 1000$ that OH and I don't have to put out right now, which is nice!

I am wishing you the best and tons and tons of sticky vibes ash!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->