IUI until we get our BFP!!! Team 2013!!

Well I am officially PUPO with two lil embies!! :dance: :wohoo: I am so excited!! OTD is Jan 6 but thinking of taking a test sometime next week. I've seen some people get their BFP as soon as 5 days after transfer. We will see if I have any promising symptoms, but the absolute earliest I would test would be New Years Eve.

Hope you all had a happy holiday!!!!

pregnant until proven otherwise

Congrats Hatethewait!!!! soooo exciting!!

Well I am officially PUPO with two lil embies!! :dance: :wohoo: I am so excited!! OTD is Jan 6 but thinking of taking a test sometime next week. I've seen some people get their BFP as soon as 5 days after transfer. We will see if I have any promising symptoms, but the absolute earliest I would test would be New Years Eve.

:thumbup:

Congrats Hatethewait!!

AFM - blood test negative but confirmed ovulation...still waiting for AF which is now over a week late...not sure what is going on. Ugh!

I'm so excited for you!!! I can't wait to hear the results! I hope you finally get that BFP!!! :happydance:

Hatethewait, this is great news! So exciting for you!

I'm starting to get a little excited for our first treatment now. I hope it works. I have my baseline scan on New Year's Eve and will be starting my daily injectables thereafter. Eeek!

Hatethewait, I am so excited for you. My sister-in-law is doing IVF in January and I am doing it in February. I'm fantasizing that all three of us get pregnant Dec-Jan-Feb 1-2-3!!!

I will know by New Years Eve if I am pregnant from this "natural" cycle. If I'm not then at least I can console myself with a New Years Eve cocktail.

Hi Ladies,
I have been stalking for weeks.. I had my first IUI on Dec 16th w Femara 5mg + Trigger shot. I tested this morning (12 DPIUI) BFN :cry: I can't stop crying. I didn t have any symptoms other than regular spotting before AF. So it shouldn t be surprise that it ended up BFN but I think I secretly had high hopes. I know it is beyond my control but I am just heart broken and I don't know how to deal with it. I am not that STRONG :nope: My Clinic told me to go for the bloodtest on 16DPIUI no matter what. What is the point :cry:

Redder, I know just how u feel. It's tough to be strong when u have no other choice. All we can do is try to keep our heads up. Remember chances our in our favor it will eventually happen.:hugs:

Redder the point of the blood test is to make sure your beta HcG isn't over 5 which would mean a positive preg. Only from experience do I know this because I got pregnant on my own in April however it was in my right tube the entire time and my beta was all over the place. I agree and feel it's a waste so when I go 16 dpiui it's a huge relief that it's negative if i've tested at home bfn if that makes sense. I really don't want anymore abdominal surgeries as I had 3 this year. The only other would be for a c section if mr. spermies can locate my eggs.

Thanks for your support lamago, totally needed right now ...
Bash73: Thank you so much for your explanation. I ll go for the bloodtest, just to be on the safe side.
I came across an inspirational quote today that I wanna share:
" It's going to be okay in the end. If it's not okay it's not the end."

Hi Ladies,
I have been stalking for weeks.. I had my first IUI on Dec 16th w Femara 5mg + Trigger shot. I tested this morning (12 DPIUI) BFN :cry: I can't stop crying. I didn t have any symptoms other than regular spotting before AF. So it shouldn t be surprise that it ended up BFN but I think I secretly had high hopes. I know it is beyond my control but I am just heart broken and I don't know how to deal with it. I am not that STRONG :nope: My Clinic told me to go for the bloodtest on 16DPIUI no matter what. What is the point :cry:

Hi redder, we feel your pain, you can be sure. I think all of us have gone through this.
I just had my IUI #1 and I had started AF when I went for blood test. It was not how imagined it would be. I thought this would be the time to find out the results, but no.
I heard that most people get pregnant from IUI 2 or 3 so don't lose hope, because it will happen!

Hi all, I've been MIA for a while. The holidays are so busy and then I was sick all last weekend. My follicle check was awful Friday, I was expecting on the 100mg of clomid that I'd be good and maybe have multiple follies since I had a good follicle with only 50mg but turned out I only had a 13 and a 10, so they put me on 150mg of clomid for 5 days and I go back in the morning for another check, fx'd.

redder, most of us know exactly how you feel. I was crushed last month with a BFN with my IUI#1 as well, but funny thing was, the bad follicle check appt was worse, I was balling, ready to just give up. I think we need to have breakdowns once in a while, we can't keep it all bottled up. I also had secret high hopes and they came crashing down hard.

I love the quote, I think it's perfect!! Maybe I'll use it as my 2014 motto :winkwink:

I for one am glad the holidays are over and we can get back to normal and get to working on 2014.

Hatethewait, any word yet? So exciting, I'm keeping my fx'd!

Ladies, have any of you been taking Suprecur as part of your IUI?
I had my first injection yesterday and spent all night feeling so so sick. Finally this morning I chucked my guts up (tmi sorry!). I still feel a bit queasy and now I'm paranoid that it's the injection. Not sure I can go through that every night!

I'm not familiar with Supercur...what is it exactly? Is it a trigger shot?

Hi Dini,

It's also known as Buserelin and it's used for down-regulation.

Sickness was still there last night (and suffering from some horrible lower back pains too) but thankfully the nausea seems to have subsided this morning.

Well I hope you get to feeling better, but I would guess the nausea is from the medication as it is a huge side effect of all hormones, I know when I did the Ovidrel injection I was nauseated almost instantly and had it off and on for days.

I have not had a trigger shot yet so I'm not sure I can help in this regard = ). My FS always went by my opk's which makes it harder for me to be guessing if it's right or wrong I think.

I have not had a trigger shot yet so I'm not sure I can help in this regard = ). My FS always went by my opk's which makes it harder for me to be guessing if it's right or wrong I think.

Well if you get a good strong positive on an opk, it's a lot cheaper than going in for countless ultrasounds! I may have to try to talk him into that next cycle, or if I get a pos OPK I have more Ovidrel prescriptions I could just pick up and take if we try a natural cycle, but my chances of ovulating without medication is slim to none.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->