IUI until we get our BFP!!! Team 2013!!

You Ladies are AMAZING !!! @dini: I am so sorry the IUI didn't work. I finally picked up myself and am looking forward to next attempt. Can't wait to see all your BFPs in the near future :hugs:

Hi all. Nothing new with me. Cd 20 today and no signs of ovulation. I am having lots of egg white CM for like 6 days now but that's about it. I usually ovulate cd18-20 so I am a little worried why it hasn't happened yet. I was taking fertile CM and I think it increased my CM but I wonder if it is delaying ovulation. Or it could be the cyst. I've never not ovulated as far as I know so I am hoping it happens soon.

Hello Ladies,
Wanted to wish you all a very happy new year. Hoping this will be the year we all get our lil babytootsies. :)

Well...what a new year gift I got, my period on Jan 1 at 3am.

I have been eager to start the shots again since my D&C in September. I hadn't gotten my first period until November..so we decided we'd start again in January.

Here, I am...back in the game. Ready to do this!! Have had my first two shots already and don't do my first ultrasound until the 9th of January. Hope my results are good...and that we can go through with our second try of IUI.

Hugs and kisses to all..xx

Shall we "graduate" from 2013 and move towards a 2014 thread?? :)

Let me know if you start a new thread, otherwise I'll probably end up babbling to myself in here!! :D

Welcome back Jaan. I spent all weekend properly catching up on the the thread from start to finish so I feel like I know you all properly now! FX that 2014 is our year. x

Let me know if you start a new thread, otherwise I'll probably end up babbling to myself in here!! :D

Welcome back Jaan. I spent all weekend properly catching up on the the thread from start to finish so I feel like I know you all properly now! FX that 2014 is our year. x

Thank you welshgem. Nice to meet you and look forward to getting to know you :):flower:

Hello Ladies,
Wanted to wish you all a very happy new year. Hoping this will be the year we all get our lil babytootsies. :)

I have been eager to start the shots again since my D&C in September. I hadn't gotten my first period until November..so we decided we'd start again in January.

Here, I am...back in the game. Ready to do this!! Have had my first two shots already and don't do my first ultrasound until the 9th of January. Hope my results are good...and that we can go through with our second try of IUI.

I also got my period on the first. Got the ok to go forward after day 3 labs and am taking clomid for the second time. My scan is also the 9th!! Looks like we are IUI buddies!!

Hello Ladies,

I also got my period on the first. Got the ok to go forward after day 3 labs and am taking clomid for the second time. My scan is also the 9th!! Looks like we are IUI buddies!!

Hello! Yes, looks like we will be IUI buddies. Good luck and hope we get good results on the 9th :) Clomid didnt work for me, so I moved onto injectables and luckily got pregnant on my first round of IUI but lost the pregnancy :( I am hoping that we get our BFP sooner than later!

Hello ladies,
I've started a new thread, IUIs 2014 - Please join me there too. :)
Here's to a new & better 2014.
Much love,
x

Ladies can i join you please?

i have an appt next tues to review my latest bloods and DH's sperm analysis. My AFC was 18 and my last FSH 7.8 so not too bad for someone as old as I!! My DH's last sperm count was:

concentration = 29
number = 43.5
morp = 5 %

so not great but not awful.

do you think these stats are ok for IUI as i would like to push for that rather than IVF as the money just makes me shudder!

Well, I thought I'd give you all a proper IVF update.... BFN. :cry: I feel completely heart broken. I have one embryo left and trying to remain hopeful that this is my miracle baby. Anticipate an FET in Feb.

Fortunately I have a well-timed vacation too Mexico in 11 days. It will be good to recharge in much warmer weather!! (sooo cold where I am today -- it's -20!!)

Here's to a 2014 filled with lots of love, laughter, and babies!! Wishing you all the best this year :hugs: :flower:

:( :hugs: sooo sorry to hear - I was soo rooting for you, and when I saw that you posted, I thought yes!, until i read it :(

I hope your next FET is the one!!
Not sure what other thread you are on, but I'd love to hear how it goes for you. Do you have a journal I can follow?

Hatethewait, my heart is broken hearing this. But great that Mexico will help loft the spirits!

Thanks ladies.

I know IVF isn't 100% successful but you go into thinking this is it, it's going to work! And it's completely crushing and maddening when it doesn't. I am fortunate to have one more embryo frozen to give it a go and will try to remain hopeful. It will definitely be good to have this month off from ttc and enjoy a week in sunny and warm Mexico!

River- I haven't started a journal mostly because I kept thinking my ttc journey was going to be over once I started IUI, once I started IVF, etc. I've actually been thinking about starting one now that IVF hasn't proven to be such a quick fix in my case. I'll let you know when I get it going. I'd love to have you follow along. Do you have a journal, too? It looks like you are gearing up for your own IVF journey and I'd love to hear your success story soon!! I am keeping everything crossed tight you get your dream baby from this process!

Hatethewait...HUGS and enjoy your time away, have a drink for me please!

AFM...IUI #3 = BFN
Meds increasing for cycle #4 to 450 units of follistim from 300 good times ahead, awaiting AF which my progesterone was up there and was told any day now. I'm due Saturday which would be fine and then scan monday to start meds.

Well, I thought I'd give you all a proper IVF update.... BFN. :cry: I feel completely heart broken. I have one embryo left and trying to remain hopeful that this is my miracle baby. Anticipate an FET in Feb.

Fortunately I have a well-timed vacation too Mexico in 11 days. It will be good to recharge in much warmer weather!! (sooo cold where I am today -- it's -20!!)

Here's to a 2014 filled with lots of love, laughter, and babies!! Wishing you all the best this year :hugs: :flower:

I just checked in especially to see how you were doing. I'm sorry the fresh cycle didn't take ... I read that all the meds can make it harder to implant on the fresh cycle and that is why they have such good success with frozen cycles. The uterus has had a chance to detox.

We are waiting on some pricing to decide which pharmacy we are buying our meds from. Yesterday and today we are finishing up required testing. Today I had a saline imaging test and DH had blood work. Tomorrow he has a semen culture/analysis. We got all our paperwork in today (whew!). We go on a cruise on Sunday ... so we will have to use the Internet café on the ship to order our meds. Our injection class is after we get back, just a few days before stim start. I'm on tons of meds already, and so tired of crowded pharmacies! Between all this and my stressful job, and trying to prep to leave town and then host guests from out of the country (the day we get back) ... I'm so overwhelmed. I am grateful for the upcoming vacation though. I just hope I can relax and enjoy it.

Hatethewait I am so sorry! Hugs to you!! I hope your vacation is wonderful and the relaxation will help with the next IVF.

bash - I'm sorry this didn't work :cry: It's so frustrating when you do everything you can and it still doesn't work.

I'm on to IUI #2 tomorrow finally after doing the stairstepping on Clomid from 100mg, to 150mg to 200mg. I finally got a good follicle, a 26mm on my right. I'm technically on cd 26 but since I didn't respond to the 100 or 150mg doses they are calling it cd 12 on the 200mg clomid.

If we don't get our BFP this time, we have to take a cycle or two off as well, we are simply drained of money. We are completely self pay and even IUI's aren't cheap thanks to an ultrasound ever week this month this cycle will be over $1500. So I will welcome the break if this doesn't work.

Hope you all have a great weekend and babydust to all of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->