i've decided i'm moving in

hia welcome!
I just came here myself over the weekend :).
1st tri is awful and really stressful.
From what I've seen so far the girls on here are really nice and friendly, everyone is a lot less stressed I think and just enjoying being pregnant.
x

Welcome to second tri! :flower:
I'm leaving in a few days for third tri (although I may stick around here for another while) but everyone here is lovely :D Very supportive and helpful, you'll really like it :flow:
A happy & healthy 9 months to you :flower: xx

Hello :wave: I remember been in your shoes and couldn't wait to get here too! Well congrats on 2nd tri and look forward to seeing you around! Xx

Welcome! :flower: I totally understand wanting to move on from 1st Tri, I stopped visiting the site for weeks at a time because it just kept making me worry something was gonna go wrong with me. Not a healthy mindset during pregnancy. My Dr. says her motto is "positive thoughts beget positive outcomes" so I'm trying to remain positive with each day and happening. Welcome to 2nd Tri! :hugs:

I know what you mean! The first tri forum was stressful, I abandoned it pretty quickly. There was also alot of talk about morning sickness which made mine feel worse, haha!

oops I started a MS thread this morning lol x

Haha! No worries, I got rid of MS a week and a half ago so I'm good to read now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->