I've Done It!!

Pops

Proud Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
I've done it, I have bid on a set of 10 Cloth Bum nappies on eBay!! :blush:

I might not win them but I can't get the idea out of my head and saw these and they are so gorgeous that I thought sod it! :haha:

They are birth to potty AIOs so not sure if they will work for us or not but we can but try!

The lovely BabyHaines is also sending me one to see and if I like, I may well be having some of those!!

So yeah, I have taken that first step!!

Updated to say, if anyone has any suitably girlie nappies looking for a new home I'd love to know :flower:

xxx

Ooo excelent, welcome :flower:
I'm sure you won't look back now you've
made the first step. You'll soon become an addict like the rest of us, you wait. :haha:

Woohooo, good on you :thumbup:. I just wish it wasnt so addictive. I wish I had money to buy everything I like *looks around house for things to sell to fund addiction*:rofl:

Yay Pops :D

Cloth fast becomes an addiction.

You should buy an Itti Bitti D'lish, they're gorgeous xx

I never thought I'd be tempted, but then I never thought I'd be hell bent on a Home Birth or want to try and breastfeed either....pregnancy seems to have changed me :rofl:

I am yet to convince the Boyo but he is good as gold and is willing to try and see how we go so we have an agreement that we will try dispoables initally whilst we are just getting used to being parents and getting to know her etc (and waiting for her Meconium to pass!) and then we will move to Cloth and try those for a while and see how we go....sounds fair to me :thumbup:

I really love the look of these little ones, I can feel an eBay war coming on if anyone else bids on them :haha:

Off to have a look now Katy :hugs:

xxx

welcome hun and good luck on ebay :D what ones are you bidding on?

The good thing about Ittis is that they have a really high resale value, so if you try them and don't get on with them you can sell them on xx

Yay and only 9wks til you get to put them to the test on your little girl. Lucky you! Now off to cheeks and cherries to buy all the pretty mini lala's so I can't buy them all

Hehe... you will totally be addicted soon! :)

I have just looked and I LOVE the Ittis Katy!! They look so soft and cute so we may have to be ordering one of those!

Also looked on Cheeks and Cherries and there are some gorgeous ones there, even Boyo said "That's cool" so I take that as a good thing!! Mind, he did follow it up with "This isn't something that is going to turn into a collection is it.." :rofl:

xxx

Yay for fluffy bums :happydance:

it is highly addictive, just wish i had more pennies to buy more lovely nappies. Itti bittis are gorgeous, my fave nappies so far. x

Ittis are fab. If you get the snap in ones you can buy extra inserts for them, and provided the main nappy part is clean and just the insert is wet you can reuse the cover :)

They're also so so soft. They feel like those super soft teddy bears you can get xx

Babyhaines has sent me one to try :yipee: :hugs: :kiss:

xxx

Ooooh, you'll love it ;)
I've sent you an Ivory Snap-in-One. I LOVE the ivory, it's lush xx

Oh I can't wait to get it hun!!! :yipee:

Thank you SO much again :hugs:

xxx

No problemo sweetie pie - will be happy to convert another mummy to cloth!! Yay xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->