I've got a niggly feeling I am pregnant with twins - did you know!?

Hi, one symptom I forgot to mention before was extreme hunger, the hunger pains would wake me up early hours and I would eat food like I hadn't eaten in days. Well Good luck for tomorrow, i can't wait to know what the outcome is!! Keep us posted x x

not really too early. i felt my twins kicking at 14 weeks, first pregnancy, and have felt this one since before 10 weeks.

cant wait to hear your update xxx

you mudt be super sensitive then as baby is extra tiny before 12 weeks on average 2.3 inches

Today is D-Day, can't wait!!! :happydance:

Been up since 3 cos I have just been too excited. Had a few lovely little kicks when I was holding my belly - again, all over my belly. Honestly, if there is only one and I am only 12 weeks, I am a freak of nature!

They are DEFINITELY kicks - not wind, muscle spasm or pulse. I first heard/felt them at the same time on the doppler and realised that is what it was, and the last 5-6 days they have been getting stronger.

I've been really bad with morning sickness so haven't been eating much, BUT on a good day I am starving. Stupid thing is, only thing I have been living off lately is tomato sauce on crusty bread with ham!!! Anything turns my stomach and cooking is still a no no.

Am so so so excited!!! I won't be home until a bit later on as we are then going to my parents to pick the kids up. Scan is at 1.45, so will update later this afternoon.

Thanks ladies!

ooo so excited for uu twins and triplets run in my family i sooo want a set of twins

maybe a bit of a spaz today, but I messaged her...I am just too curious sometimes..

i know i keep checking too, hope everything ok xx

She was quite active last week and no posts on any forums since the morning of the scan (when she was very excited). I'm afraid I've got a bad feeling for her but hoping I'm wrong.

She was quite active last week and no posts on any forums since the morning of the scan (when she was very excited). I'm afraid I've got a bad feeling for her but hoping I'm wrong.

I was kinda wondering the same thing..I messaged her, and got nothing back..hope all is well! I hope she knows she can talk about anything here too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->