I've got my anti-witch spray!

Keep us updated gemmy, good luck :winkwink:

Afm, feel sick sick sick, tired and constipated! Hopefully all symptoms :winkwink: xx

Yay Gemmy- I forget...do you use OPKs? Keep us posted!

Nats- fx for you!

AFM- Nothing exciting....31 weeks....I am so happy the end of the week makes it February...it makes it seem a lot closer to the end

Haley- looks like you are getting lots done! Almost time...will someone be posting on fb for you when you go into labor?

Fx for nats & gemmy!

Cris -- Happy 31 weeks! I agree February makes it feel closer. We're both full term in less than 2 months, though!

I'm freaking ravenous! I've been keeping my appetite in check really well for several weeks now but wow. I'm hungry almost all of the time! I started to get embarrassed over the weekend by how hungry I was in front of other people :haha: - Eat a decent meal and then be starving (like stomach-really-growling hungry) 3 hours later. :blush:

I just ate almost an entire medium pizza...yea theres one slice left...that is all **ashamed face**

Mmmm yum - pizza!

Thanks girls.

Usually i use opk but this month just temping. cd10 today and usually o around 14/15/16 so getting close. dh bought us some conceive plus stuff like pre seed so we are using that. he also got some wellman vitamins ( i usually order all this stuff on amazon but feel a bit poor at the min). i am also drinking grapefruit juice to hopefully improve cm. i had a clotting blood test last Friday and also a vaginalswab as feeling a bit uncomfortable down below and have some history of protein s deficiency that was brought to my attention in last pregnancy. i was only adviced to be aware of clotting and wear stockings - not to take aspirin but even if this blood test doesn't lead to anything i am going to take baby aspirin from o regardless as definitely believe i have a problem with implanting. i seem to have no prob ovulating but now on my 13th cycle....

I have a day 21 test for progesterone booked on Fri 8th so although i got myself some cream off amazon i won't touch it as want true result. the final thing need to do is book dh into docs to arrange sa but he keen to try this month first ....

That's me up to date, hope everyone well :)

I just ate almost an entire medium pizza...yea theres one slice left...that is all **ashamed face**

I. am. so. jealous. :rofl:

Edit: OMG. Now I feel like I HAVE to have pizza for dinner. Freaking starving.

I. am. so. jealous. :rofl:

Edit: OMG. Now I feel like I HAVE to have pizza for dinner. Freaking starving.

I just ordered two large pizzas from Papa John's. :blush: There are only 3 of us eating them. And one of us is 18 months old. :haha:

BUT, Papa John's has a deal going where you can get 50% off any pizza order - use promo code vote50 (US only, I'm sure, because it's Superbowl related).

Nats -- I'm sorry. You're still really early, right?

Thanks guys, early yes but only 2 or 3 days, think I am due af wed or thurs, so would of thought there would be a little hint of a line if I was gonna get bfp, so think I'm probably out, feel a little disappointed but I'm ok, it's prob best for me not to be pregnant when I go to see dr s on fri anyway,
It's just I kind of built myself up the last few days to believing I might be :wacko:

Sorry Nats :(

Keep your head up! I just know these doctors will be able to help you!

Ok trying not to get to carried away but did a ic this morning and I swear if I squint enough then I can just make out a very feint line! Now In normal circumstances I would say it was negative, but I seem to remember saying exactly the same last month and it turned out to b a bfp! So I'm not gettin my hopes up just yet (well I am lol) but it may be possible still, or of course it could just be that I left it to long and it's an evap? Only time will tell my friends! I will keep u updated xx

Nats- how long did it sit out? I am crossing my fingers even tighter!!!

AFM- Nothing fun going on...there are a few last things I need to do in the nursery but I have felt so drained these past few days. I dont remember being this tired in the 3rd tri last time until maybe a month before?

Julie- when will you give your job your notice? how are things progressing with the house?

Haley- you are almost done! give us an update will ya!

Ummm about ten minutes? But after a few hours I looked at it again and there is definitely a line! But I do think that it is a evap as I did a frer this avo and that is definitely negative! But yet I still 'feel' pregnant! :wacko: xx

If its within 10 mins its supposed to be good....def wait maybe to test again until Thursday? I know thats easier said than done though!

I will try :haha:
Who am I kidding i so will not wait! Got one ic left and I will be using it in the morning lol :winkwink: xx

Exciting, Nats!! My ICs a couple of days before my bfp all had bad "evap" lines! Most of the ones before them didn't! Could have been a coincidence, but I don't think so! :thumbup:

Cris -- We're just waiting to close now. Feb 8 is the closing date. I'm not giving my job notice until about 10 weeks into maternity leave. They've pissed me off WAY too much for me to be considerate. :haha:

Holy BH contractions! I've had several humdingers in the last 24 hours. I actually got a little concerned for a couple of minutes last night before they fizzled. Settle down uterus, settle down. :wacko:

Sorry girls! I've been spending all my free time getting last minute stuff prepared! I went to the doctor today. I'm 1cm dilated, 50% effaced! I know I can be like this for awhile but I'm hoping this is a good sign she'll come sooner than later :)

Nursery is done, car seat installed. Now just gotta get packed lol
As far as comfort, I'm hurting so bad! I've been having excruciating back pain since Friday which I now know is partially bc baby girls head has dropped near my pelvis. I can't sleep even with Tylenol pm... But its all gonna be worth it when I see that little girl! I am having tons of BH contractions. Dr said the more of them I have the better chance of me dilating more within the next week. I am due to go weekly until her arrival. So next update as far as progression is next Tuesday.

Wishin, my sister or my hubby should be updating (if not myself) throughout labor. I'll be us to tell them to tag me when they post stuff that way y'all will see on FB and then can update here for anyone not on FB. As a FB addict though, I'm sure you'll hear from me lol

Nats, I can't wait to see how this turns out!!

I hope everyone else is doing well! Thanks for thinking of me and I'll be sure to keep y'all posted.

Haley- that's so exciting!
Yes, please make sure they tag you!!!

My sister is due before you and she hasn't made any progress.. Poor girl she's so ready to be done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->