I've got my anti-witch spray!

She went in last night and if its the same as my hospital, you go in the night before just to get your cervix ripened. Then in the morning, if the ripening took, they start you on the pitocin drip to get your contractions going. So probably our dear Haley is in the throws of labor as we speak!

^ Probably so! Go Haley, go!

I didn't have the cervadil stuff, just pitocin. I was good 'n' ripe already (and had been for 3 effing weeks). :haha:

Cris -- I know you must be so excited for your sister and I know some people handle things better and more calmly than I do but I pretty much wanted to strangle every single person who asked me about when the baby was coming after my due date. :haha: I thought I was going to have to kill my mother.

Ugh, just talking about this makes me so anxious. :haha: My problem is I count down to full-term. Right now, in my head, I'm thinking 4 weeks until I'm full-term. 4 weeks. So by the time I've hit my due date, I'm already 3 weeks past full-term. :dohh: I need to count down to 42 weeks instead. But the thought of 9 more weeks isn't super appealing to me at the moment. :haha: I think if I didn't elect induction and labor started naturally between 41 and 42 weeks, I'd be fine. But if I didn't elect induction and then had to be induced at 42 weeks, I'd be PISSED. :haha: Just really happy not to have the maternity leave bullshit making my decision this time. I'm going to allow myself to start my leave the Monday after I hit 37 weeks (so 37+4) if I really don't feel like working anymore. That would make March 22 my last day and that doesn't seem too daunting since it's just over 4 weeks away. :)

Haley has updated! Baby Cora has arrived! Born at 12.28 pm she is gorge ladies! Get on fb and have a look! Can't believe how amazingly well Haley looks! Well done girl can't wait to hear your birth story xxxx

Yay Haley!! Cora is beautiful!!! Can't wait to hear how it all went

Julie- nope, im pretty sure my sister was ready to kill me.... I backed off and am just lettin her lead the conversations from now on.

I've been counting down to 38 weeks which is when Inhad Brayden... If I make it to 39'weeks ill cry :( I'm hoping to go at 37 because that ls full term right?? Lol

Cadbury is killing me. Why is Easter candy out already?! :dohh: And why did I buy it? :haha:

Must have gone off without a hitchbif she went in last night and Cora is here by noon the next day! Lucky ladies!

I'm glad Easter candy is out! I'm almost done with Brayden's Easter basket the only thing missing was the Easter candy...lol... You know just in case I'm having a baby that day I'm covered

Congrats Haley...Looks like I'm gona have to open my Facebook account back up so that I can see all these babies. As soon as it's back up I need all you ladies to friend me please. I'm missing to damn much <3

Do it, first!!! :)

Afm - in the process of weaning Quinn to formula. We made it 3 months and I still have a small stash in the freezer for her, but I can't continue pumping all the time! On top of that, I plateued with my weight loss at 3 weeks and have been unable to lose anything since then. Last weekend however, I started nutrisystem and am already down 3 lbs. Am so ready to lose this baby weight in time for summer!

Sooooo.....my sister had her Doctor's appointment today and they have decided NOT to schedule an induction date. Shes made absoultely no progress- no dialation and no effacement. They are afraid that if they try to induce she will end up with a c-section...and so they wait. I feel awful for her because shes so miserable and im sure impatient at this point. I am trying to say very little to her and jsut listen...

Linz- Im so ready to get rif of this fat too! IT DEF WONT BE IN TIME FOR SUMMER THOUGH :(

Yeah if she has no dilation that's probably the best course of action. Sucks to hear, but I think a csection was my biggest fear in labor. Its like they are just waiting for you to give them a reason to cut the baby out!

Haha Wishin! You have to wait for the baby to come out first! ;)

Aw, I'm sorry for your sister, Cris, but it sure does sound like she has wise doctors! :thumbup: Will they only let her go to 42 and then induce no matter what? I know that's still like 10 days away which is going to see like an eternity for her but it really still is very soon. You just better hope you don't pop a little early and have little Miss Samantha (right?) first! :haha: We can at least shoot to have the fat off by next summer! :winkwink: I'm going to kick your ass losing weight (you know.. because I've done such a great job losing 10 pounds this pregnancy and not gaining 15 instead... oh... wait :dohh:). :haha:

Linz -- I couldn't lose weight while lactating with Maisie either. So frustrating for me because my supply was so pitiful! Combo feeding certainly is an option if you *want* to keep giving her some breastmilk (like if you pumped just twice a day). I don't know how you feel about it and it's a very personal decision that I obviously don't need or want to be involved in but figured I'd throw that out there in case you were torn in any way about weaning completely like I was. :winkwink:

I considered combination feeding, however I am now currently pumping twice daily and since going on the diet, my milk has visibly changed color. It used to be white and creamy looking, but now its blue and thin. I looked it up and apparently its all thin foremilk. I wonder if its changed because I'm not taking in enough calories. I dont want to starve the poor girl, but there's very little fat that rises to the top in those bottles now. Plus I think I'm ok with being done breastfeeding at this point.

Julie- I am right around where I was when I got my + pregnancy test...so although Im being more vigilant about weight now (as in checking it more often haha) Im not really doing anything to actively stop the weight gain. I know for a fact that if I cut out my daily intake of soda I would drop weight like no body's business...but yah..thats not a commitment Im willing to make right now haha...especially since I will be soda free while back on weight loss mode. God I love soda...haha. We will def have to motivate each other again. BTW did Jess tell you shes coming to visit?! IM SO EXCITED!

Linz- I am not a very patient person...can you tell? lol

First- going to go look for your right now!!

Cris, I haven't seen Jess say anything about it but I've been a big slacker keeping up with every post there. I just skim through every few days. I'm awful. :nope: But that's really exciting!

First, added you!

Linz -- You could mix the bm with a little formula but no point in that if you're happy with the decision. :thumbup: Heh heh. BM.

OMG, how am I still just 33 weeks and 0 days pregnant? Longest. day. at work. ever.

lol I giggled when I read that you can mix BM with it...lol how old are we?

Im happy to see the end of another week, things are getting harder and harder and sleep is getting more and more nonexistant. I have 3 more weeks at work. BLAH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->