I've got my anti-witch spray!

He is gorgeous! Yes please recommend as I couldn't find you :( xx

Julie- I'm jealous you are showing signs...nothing happening over here and I'm now petrified and convinced that I will go past 40weeks.

I have my first cervix check on Tuesday and I hope I'm not disapponted when she says no progress :(

Cycle day 5 for me! Af is almost done, gonna start opks soon, (from cycle day 7 I think?) I am really excited lol how silly is that? Lol
Hope everyone one is doing well, cris and little not long now! All you mummy's that are busy busy with your gorgeous baby's, and gemmy hope you managed lots of bding :winkwink: xxx

So last thursday I went in and they ended up fitting me for a crown. Ever since then my entire jaw has hurt and Ive been in sooo much pain (even more so than before they 'fixed' my tooth), I called them this morning and told them I was in a lot of pain and they told me that I would prob need a root canal....I was LIVID! I already paid $600 for the job they did last week and god knows how much the root canal will cost. I was in tears...on top of that I didnt sleep well because literally my entire body hurts. My eyeballs feel like they are going to explode, my head is pounding, my back hurts so bad I am limping, my legs are sore, my feet hurt...Im a big miserable mess. I keep breaking down into tears...I just want to be pain free for one day... ok im done now...happy 36 weeks to me :(

Ugh, Cris, that sucks so much. :nope:

Nats -- Excited for you!!

I'm so sick. I'm not good at being sick so I generally just don't do it. Well, I went to my OB appointment on Friday and the girl doing check-out was really sick. Then I wake up sick two days later. Funny coincidence. What kind of BS is that? I get sick for the first time in 4.5 years AT MY OB'S OFFICE?!? Argh. I already complained to one of my OBs (who is in one of the same facebook groups I'm in). One of the very worst parts is that there's just no way Maisie and my husband aren't going to catch it. Maisie has only ever been sick once and it make me a nervous wreck. And I've felt so awful, I can't even imagine how big of a baby my husband is going to be. :nope:

Oh Julie- so so srry you are feeling sick :( that alone sucks...but add pregnancy to it and its just miserable.

My toothache keeps getting progressivley worse and tylenol isnt helping at all....Im strongly considering getting the tooth ripped out...like by me...for free....now

I have not beein in this much pain EVER

Well had my 36 week appointment and she didnt check me which was dissapointing but she did give me some prescriptions for my toothache...so that was good. I am taking pain killer and piggy backing with tylenol otherwise i cant tolerate the pain. it feels better but not pain free. I am also on antibiotic and im hoping that takes care of the source of the problem...

Aww wishin, I hope you feel better hun... :( Would they do a root canal on you while you are pregnant?

Nats - GL this month!! BD BD BD!! :D

Cris -- I really hope the antibiotic helps. I hope you feel better soon!

Since I've been feeling like complete ass for 4 days now, I've realized how relatively good I felt before I caught whatever awful monster of a virus this is. I'm still feeling like total crap and now I'm coughing my head off and I still can't breathe or hear or speak, but I think I'm on the upswing. At least a solid week or so of feeling like death will have given me perspective so that I can appreciate not feeling like death the last few weeks of pregnancy. :haha: I'm soooooooo not looking forward to Maisie having it, though. She was extra cranky this morning and Scott was complaining so I think they're both getting it. :nope:

I did finally break down and call my OB for OTC medicine recommendations. Guaifenesin (plain Mucinex or Robitussin) and saline-only nasal spray. *sigh* Of course I'll do what's best for the babe, but... I was hoping for an okay to take something that would provide a little symptom relief (Selfish! But not selfish enough to take any decent symptom-relief medicine). I don't expect much from either but I'm hoping for a bit of a placebo effect at least? And hopefully the guaifenesin will keep the impending asthma attacks from happening. Scary close to one last night and the only albuterol inhaler I could find expired in 2007. Yeah, it's been a while since I've had issues with my asthma but it always flares when I'm sick (I just haven't been this sick in about 5 years).

Linz- I was told that yes, they would do the root canal while pregnant.

Julie- I'm so sorry you feel so horrible...I hope the meds help!

I'm still piggy backing my med and its working really well but I am really really hoping that the antibiotics are working and the inflammation goes down so I don't need any further dental Work and can stop taking meds

Cris - really feel for you. toothache is just the worst. really hope you get it sorted. big hugs xx

Julie - big hugs to you too. hope you are feeling better and maisie and your hubby dont get it or only get it mildly xx

Thanks Leia. But Maisie and Scott have it. :dohh::nope: Maisie is doing great with it during the day but night is another story. She's hard to get to sleep when she's well so when she's sick it's a painful process. And then I'm freaking out about whether she's breathing all night and I'm coughing my head off waking everyone up so I left her in bed with Scott and camped out on the couch and coughed all night. Looks like I'm in for more of the same tonight. Just trying to look forward to a week or so from now when we'll all be well again. :thumbup: Very happy tomorrow is Friday. At least I may be able to sleep in a bit on Saturday. I finally fell asleep this morning around 5 and then woke up at 7 to get ready for work. I'm really running on empty right now.

Awwww you guys! Sorry to hear your not well, Julie hope you get better soon and the family, and cris, ouch! You have my deepest sympathy not sure if you guys remember but I have a phobia of dentist so have to be sedated for anything I get done but I have suffered tenfold with teeth so ur in my prayers to get better very soon!

Afm, have started opks and have got a slight line so am going to try and bd tonight and hopefully every night until the opks go negative, then I guess I can't miss it right? Am desperately hoping we get bfp this month and all my meds work and I get my rainbow in my arms before 2013 is out! Xxx

Thanks, Nats. I have so much hope for you this cycle! :flower:

I'm finally starting to feel better, I think. Still sick and coughing up a lung every couple of hours, but this is the best I've felt since last Saturday. That sucked. Maisie is dealing with it pretty well, or at least she was yesterday. She was still asleep when I left for work this morning so we'll see how she's doing today in a few hours. She was doing way better yesterday and last night than I expected, so I'm hopeful it's not affecting her as much as me. I don't think it has hit my husband as hard, either. Normally he's such a whiner about being sick but he hasn't been too bad. Maybe it hit me harder because I'm pregnant? Or maybe I'm just being a huge baby about it? :shrug: :haha: I seriously haven't been so sick in almost 5 years. I took Monday off work and have had to absolutely force myself to come in every other day this week. I left early on Tuesday but have made it all day every other day this week. I probably should have called in every day except today, honestly.

I'm just so glad to be on the upswing. I'm going to think I feel AWESOME for the rest of this pregnancy after this! :winkwink:

Julie- so glad to hear you are doing better!

Nats- I will be thinking of you extra hard this month..fingers crossed for you always hun!

leia- thankfully I am feeling much better the antibiotics seem to finally have kicked in.

My toothache is still here but doesnt hurt as bad and I am hping by next week it will all be done with. I found an email from when I was about 36w+ pregnant with Brayden...like literally the same week I am at now with Sammi...so Im going to post it for you guys so you can see where I was 4.5 years ago! its amazing to look/think back on that.

Here is the email I sent out to several family members. I was about 36w3d pregnant with Brayden:

Good morning!

Yesterday I had my 36 week appointment and sonogram. Brayden looks wonderfully healthy, his lungs, hearts, kidneys, etc all look fully developed and are functioning as they should. He is weighing in at 6lbs 7 oz, which is really only 1/2 lb more then he should...if I go all the way to my due date (40 weeks) they expect that he will be around 8lbs.

I am still 2cm dialated but am now 50% effaced. Effacement refers to the thinning of your cervix, and since I am already 50% effaced the Dr. said she could feel Brayden's head! According to her I have made good progress in just a week's time.

We talked about inducing, and at her practice they offer induction to their patients at 39 weeks, which for me would be Nov. 17th- However, she told me not to worry about induction because she thinks I will have delivered before then on my own =^) YAY!!! (which made me happy because I reallly really dont want to!!!) So for right now we are looking at Brayden arriving within the next 2 weeks!!! And hes not huge! Yay for me!

My next appointment is next Monday at 1:15pm- I will be 37 weeks which is considered full term =^)

For the record- he was born at 38w5d and weighed 8lbs 9oz---so much for the u/s saying he wasnt big and would weigh about 8lbs at 40 weeks! I wonder what he would have weighed had I gone all the way to 40 weeks!

My first cervical check will be this upcoming Wednesday and Ill be 37 weeks...please pray for me that I have made some progress

If I'm dilated/effaced at all next Tuesday I'll hold my tongue until you post on Wednesday. :winkwink: I really don't expect much to be going on with me, though. I'm going to guess 1-2cm dilated (which, to me, is the same as none at all!) and that they won't even mention being effaced. :thumbup: I am quite certain your baby will be here weeks before mine. :haha:

I don't even want to think about labor starting in the next 2 weeks with as sick as I've been. I'd really rather not be hacking up a lung during labor.

good luck with your pending births ladies, hope they come sooner than you are both anticipating!

xxx

Hey gemmy, how you doing? How many dpo are you now? Did you get much bd in? Good luck Hun xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->