I've gotten abit teary

S

Serene123

about Caitlyn having teeth. She is getting so grown up. Turning into such a little lady. And well, my babies going to be a teenager one day. :cry:

I know I sound ridiculous! :rofl: But she is growing up so fast.

:hugs: i no the feeling, phoebe has grown out of her carrycot on the pram and i had to pack it away today and i filled up.

Teeth!! I've only just seen your other thread! She's getting so grown up! Sam's just got his first two in the last couple of weeks too so I know how you feel...it all goes way too fast doesn't it?! I still can't believe he'll be walking and talking in the next few months and he's not a little baby any more :cry: x

aww hun hugs to you xxx I know how you feel I was thinking the other day ..I miss holding him once he starts crawling and walking ..

about Caitlyn having teeth. She is getting so grown up. Turning into such a little lady. And well, my babies going to be a teenager one day. :cry:

I know I sound ridiculous! :rofl: But she is growing up so fast.

Bless ya :hugs: She is going to be a teenager one day and it will happen before you know it.....I cant believe my Emily was 14 a week ago....but we've had lots of fun and happy times up to now and there are many more to come xxx

Its not silly at all. I think thats why we have or want more children, because we miss them being small and all the lil things they do. The stages etc, if you know what i mean.

They do grow up so fast, but enjoy every minute, because you dont realise until u look back xxx

aww :hugs: i still feel ciarans a baby because he still has no signs of a tooth :o lol

:hugs:
When I think about the fact that soon (well,maybe not that soon :lol:) I'll be mom to a toddler it makes me teary eyed.I sometimes whish she was still that tiny one week old newborn.
Well....just think about how soon you'll be playing tooth fairy with her and planning her birthday parties.:)

Wow I feel really ridiculous now, I get teary over my baby being already 3 whole days old lol

oh yes I got bleary eyed walking home from the shops there was a little toddler with cute jumper on running after his mum - cant believe Leo will be doing that one day! Sniff!

aww...I'm the opposite, I like that Grace is growing up and she is starting to become her own person, but then that's just me :)

I get especially teary eyed when I think about how she used to be in my belly, and how I'll never feel her moving in my belly again, and the hiccups, and how much I miss that special bond of her inside me, it was something nothing else could feel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->