i've had enough now!!!!!

selina3127

Reaction score
that's it i give in, i'm sick to death of feeling like this month after month and i don't think i'm a strong enough person to do this anymore. my cycles are getting longer each month and weirder by the day, bleeding between periods longer cycles i have never had soooo much trouble with my body, my immune system is down and i'm getting ill every two weeks !!!!!!
so i have decided to go back on the pill for a month or two to see if i can regulate myself again, but just wanted to say thanks to all you girls you are a great support and i will be back here in a few months
good luck to you all i will keep having a check on you all
see you all soon xxxx:cry:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aww sounds like you're having a terrible time...sounds like giving yourself a bit of time out is just what you need as it'll give your body (and emotions!) a chance to get back on track. I'm sure you are a strong person but there's only so much one person can deal with and losing a baby is about as tough as it gets. I really, really hope you're soon back on track and wish you all the very best for happier times xx

Sometimes giving yourself a a break is the best medicine. I hope you are able to relax during this time. Take good care of yourself!

:hugs: sorry to hear hun. Hope you're back soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->