ive had enough!! please help!!

highhopes19

Reaction score
Hey ladies ,
Just got back from doctors,,
I've had enough now,, I really don't know how much more I can take with the
Whole situation..

I told the doctor that AF still hasn't turned up now over 4 weeks late. And all she said was
I'm gonna have to wait till AF does decide to turn up. I asked if I could have a blood test and was told
There was no point as it was just as accurate as the urine test.

She asked how I'd been feeling and I told her. And her reply is well we'll just wait till AF turns
Up, there's nothing we can give you to make you have a period.

She also said that sometimes early pregnancy doesn't always show up in urine.

I think there being unfair leaving me in this situation without answers

What shall I do next?
I'm so frustrated and don't know what to do?

Xxxx

:hugs: Oh hun that's poo. Poor you. Can you go & see a different GP at the practice? Some of them can be nicer than others!

i'm not familiar with your situation, but i assume you want to know if you're pregnant or not? i was in a similar situation, and got a private pregnancy blood test done with bupa (negative). it cost a little over £100 but was worth it - it ended the awful psychological stress and anxiety of it all.

Over 4 weeks is a long time. I would definitely try and get a second opinion. Hope it all turns out well for you. :thumbup:

You may just need to relax a bit. Sometimes stressing over whether you're preg or not may cause your AF to stay away longer... I know much easier said than done... maybe get a second opinion, or just stay healthy (incase you are) but try not to worry about it for another week and see if AF decides to come.

Highhopes, hun i would defiantely first make a formal complaint in how you have just been treated by this GP it sounded to me like she couldnt be bothered, (i know how that feels i had one of those), and 2ndly i would go to your local hospital and go into the early pregnancy unit and they will do an blood test there and then and you will have the reuslt within 15 mins and you can wait for it too. I wish you all the best which ever way this turns out hun at least you will know xx :friends:

First of all :hug: for you. I saw a GP yesterday morning who was a complete b!tch to me about the situation. She assumed I didn't want to be, and then said if I wasn't sexually active I couldn't get pg (as if I don't know how it works). It wasn't enough for me to complain about, but boy, I never want to see her again!! I was on CD43, and was unable to just "relax", so try and get a second opinion, as that may help. As it turned out, I came on this morning, which I'm so relieved about because I was told it can take up to 9 months to get back to normal after coming off bcp, even when I asked when to test again she said just to wait 9 months - which I found pretty damn unhelpful!

I would go back and get a 2nd opinion hun....Some drs are so unhelpful.....Really feel for you though, have had my fair share of awful drs, thankfully the surgery I am at now I get to choose which Dr I see, I know which ones are the good ones so I book in to see them.....

Thanks for all the advice

Not much of an update really
AF still hasn't shown up,, now over 5 weeks late and it doesn't
Seem to be on its way either.

The sickness is sub-siding it kind of comes and goes, heartburn though is
More regular and really bad some days, the really wet cm (tmi sorry) is still there
Not as much as it was but still pretty bad iykwim.
Oooo and really bad headaches and light tummy cramps that go as soon as they start really

I've got the week off work so I'm deffinatly asking for the quantative blood test is it at the doctors
Not taking no for an answer this time!!
Does it sound like I'm still in with a chance ladies?
Do you reckon that this is gonna be a BFP eventually?

Thanks ladies
Xxx

Good luck, sorry you were treated so shabbily. :\

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820