ive had enough...

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
hi,
im not very happy.

hubby has been at work all day and he has just walked in from work and i was in the kitchen he walked straight passed me and went into the bedroom, i thought he was gonna get changed out of work stuff but no he went to get the PSP so now he is in the living room playing on that.

it really does annoy *spelling* me coz i havnt seen him all day and when he doesnt even say hi to me and not even a kiss it makes me farly upset.

i know hes most probably had a hard day at work but he doesnt have to ignore me.does he?

so now im in the bedroom and he is in the living room.
why cant he just take abit of notice of me.

sorry for rant.

x x i need a cuddle x x

:hug: I'd be upset too if Stan did that to me

Bless you sweetie.., my OH did that to me, he would get a slap! lol!
lots of :hug::hug::hug: for you!!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
xx

well i should be used to it as he usually comes home and he want time on his own coz hes been to work all day,but doesnt he understand that ive been on my own all day and i look forward for him coming home then hes like that.

i would do tea but i cant see why i should have to when he cant be arsed to talk to me.

hes off work tomorrow but he will want that to himself as its HIS day off.

i feel lonely x x

aww hun, bless you!
if your feeling like that, you should talk to him and let him know how all this is making you feel...:hugs:
x

:hug::hug: I wouldn't be happy about that either. Actually, I'd probably be on egg-shells thinking he was mad at me or something.

i have tried talking to him but he just says when he gets home from work he want half an hour on his own.

im a very cuddly person but he isnt,he cant see the point in a cuddle.

x x

Oh honey, fellas don't always choose the best moments to be selfish do they? He prob doesn't realise what he's doing. Don't get stressed about it honey and maybe tell him later how he's making you feel.

That prob hasn't helped so I'll send you some hugs instead

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

:hug::hug: I wouldn't be happy about that either. Actually, I'd probably be on egg-shells thinking he was mad at me or something.

thats how i feel,surly i havnt done anything wrong if i havnt seen him today.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:Sorry he is being like that with you personally I would go give him a big kick up the ass...hope things are better for you soon :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aww :hugs:

I think you need to talk to him!
Have you tried telling him how you feel properly?

Id be upset if Lee did that to me
Especially as hes been working longer for more money for the baby
He gets 2 days off, not usually at a weekend...
One is "our" day and the other he spends doing whatever or inviting his mates over. Even though most of that day we spend together anyway.

Maybe if you talked to him and compromised that half of his day off is your time together..
Weather its lying in bed together or going out somewhere... and the other half is for his psp or whatever :)

aww hun :hugs:

Men can be weird like that sometimes, see what happens the next couple of days and if it wasnt a weird one off then i would mention it to him

thanks girls for all of your hugs.

im ok now,he seems to be ok now so ill just have to wait and see what hes like over the next few days.

thanks again x x

HI mrs-N

my oh is exactly the same comes home goes gym, then out till late no hugs, back rub nothing i havent made a meal in wks cant feel to sick n he aint done nothing....

if he did id drop down dead mate...........
tried to talk to him we'll see what happens...

he said his not about cause he doesnt want to stress me out n then something happen to the baby i think thats an excuse so he can do what he wants

x

You should try to talk to him while he is "ok". It will be worse when the baby comes if he decides to act like that. Then you will be defensive of baby and tired, and need a break too. He needs to know that the time for selfishness is over, and it has nothing to do with him not wanting to cuddle, it has to do with being respectful and part of the "family".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->