I've had to buy maternity bra's already

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by JayleighAnn, Oct 24, 2008.

1. JayleighAnn

JayleighAnn Guest

My boobs are getting a lot bigger and sore already, so I've bought some non-underwired maternity bras for night-time/days when my boobs are really sore.

They were only £20 for 2 from M&S (that's cheaper than my normal bra's lol) No where else did my size :(

2. moomin_troll

moomin_troll mummy to zane and corey

mothercare online do better sizes then the shops

3. DevotedMommy

DevotedMommy Mother of 1, 1st Tri w/#2

Don't feel bad! I am going shopping this weekend. Despite the fact that I have actually lost a couple of pounds since I've been pregnant, I can't button my pants and that is a real problem!!! I will probably buy some good maternity bras and underwear too. And I will be on the lookout for some shirts that don't look too maternity-ish so I could use them now and later.

4. JayleighAnn

JayleighAnn Guest

moomin- still don't do my size lol

Decoted- Glad I'm not the only one lol

5. Jkelmum

Jkelmum Well-Known Member

I am a 40 ff and my bra,s are too small going to mothercare to get measured and new bra,s tomorrow

6. ClaireyF

ClaireyF Joshua & Bump to be!

i hadnt thought about maternity bras yet but i will try Marks & Spencers. i have already got some maternity tops mainly coz i feel so bloated right now. as for trousers, i have no idea wher to get them from yet as i got really long legs so i have ended up buying a pair of 'work' trousers a size bigger so they might last me a few more months. x

7. moomin_troll

moomin_troll mummy to zane and corey

mothercare r crap i went into get messured and she said i was a 36b-c ive not been a c since i was 13 lol i was actually a 36 e the daft cow lol

8. Angel2Fire

Angel2Fire Well-Known Member

I had to have new bra's at 6 weeks, I got measured and I'd gone up both a bra size and a cup size!!

I bought some comfy sports bras from primark, then found a pink maternity bra in the baby section of toys r us!!
    I also have a few from H&M in the maternity section, they're only £10 :)

9. bethyb

bethyb Expecting our third!!!

I got a few support bras too from asda. bargain at £4 :)

10. Faerie

Faerie Proud Mummy

I had to buy new bras around 6 weeks, I've gone up a cup size (well cup and a half in one boob, mine are different damn it) and this last week I've also been putting it on the 4th hook.
    I bought mine in M&S and they're sooo comfy. I've had bad experience buying online before, but figleaves has a great selection with a wide price range.

11. dannydustcart

dannydustcart Well-Known Member

I got sports bras... they have helped... tescos.. 2 for £8.00!!

12. Lucy_lu_84

Lucy_lu_84 Pregnant with #2

Thankfully still fitting into mine...seem to be growing a lot less quickly this time!!
    Bravissimo are good for bigger sizes....they measure you really well to. Little bit expensive - but I love the bra i got from there. Most comfiest one i own

13. Fluella

Fluella Well-Known Member

I went and got measured yesterday, gone up bra and cup size so have bought some non wired maternity bras from m&s. the lady did say I could continue to wear wired but finding them so uncomfortable now!

14. LongRoadAhead

LongRoadAhead ♥Due 06/05/09♥

Im not splashing out on maternity bras yet as our boobs still have a lot of growing to do! And you wont need a maternity one untill baby arrives so by then your boobs will probably be atleast a size bigger!
    Im buying sports bras instead, There very supportive and alot cheaper! Only about 4 pound from Primark :)
    Xx