**i've lost 70lbs in 15wks...pics**

it looks like a really good diet plan, and you look AMAZING!

but...how much does it cost :/ lol! xxx

well done you look fab i dont think i could do this diet i love my food too much :)

Although I am impressed with your weight loss, a word of caution; most people would disagree with cutting calorie consumption so much as is done with the cambridge diet. This is not for everyone and I personally think that anyone wanting to cut their calories this LOW (Step 1 cambridge cuts to 415-615 a dat) should consult their GP.

You have been looking really gorgeous after loosing the weight, I have been on dieting and doing exercise in the daily based and I have loosed 30 lbs in 6 months though my goal is too high and it may take a many years to reach there. So give me some tips on the weight loss.

OMG Just want to tell you that you look Fantastic! Well done!!! :) You are a wonderful inspiration and I hope you adore every day with a body that everything must just look fabulous in!

you look awesome chick!!! i remember you from 1st and 2nd tri :)

i've just gone on cd - donw it a few yrs ago and loved the results so back on it xxx

WOW hun, you look fab.

xxxx

p.s I was watching you on the Born too soon video the other day with your beautiful Max :cry: -I have it saved on sky x xx

Wow, well done, you look fab !

WOW !!! you look amazing, what exactly is the Cambridge Diet, Does it cost anything ? x

AMAZING hun! Congrats!! Can you send me more details, i tried everything after DS and nothing worked.. x

i have sent my local consultant an email for more info, eeeek! Went on this last year but after 2 weeks on it i fell pregnant! Definately worth trying it again, you look fantastic. :)

OMG I cant tell you how amazing you look!! :O Im totally shocked at the transformation in 15weeks! Ive been looking for a diet that will work for me, I am about how you started out and have 80lbs to go!
Im am going to do alot of reading about this right now!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->