I've lost a nappy!

Mary Jo

Mummy to Adam and Joel
Reaction score
So annoying. A whole Pop-in has gone missing, inserts and all. Have scoured the flat and nothing... totally perplexed. I could understand a piece of it going awol but not the whole thing. It's even crossed my mind that OH might have had it full of poo and decided to sneakily dispose of it rather than rinse, but he denies this. We don't dry outside so nobody stole it from the line. We haven't been out lately when there's been a nappy change, and it wasn't one of my usual going out nappies anyway, so I really don't think I left it somewhere, but I must have. :cry:

Not going to replace it with another Pop-in, as I wasn't that impressed anyway. But gah. :cry:

Lol! I was moaning to OH earlier this week about the same thing! Then my mum sent a text saying she had a BG in her gym bag! We went swimming the other day and it ended up in her bag not mine! Least I know where it is now!

Hope it reappears soon xxx

I'm sorry :( I lost one of my goodmamas, of course the one I paid the most for....$60....and never found it

eeeek, $60 on one nappy! how come it was so expensive? I think I'd just have kept it as a trophy nappy and never used it! this was actually my first full price nappy - I had all preloved, then my BG v3s were bought with my council money off voucher... I was never that fond of it, didn't live up to the hype!

I've had to go shopping to replace it, kinda, have bought a new Flip wrap, in one of the new colours, the light green one. Wanted a BG v4 but think I'll wait and see how long it'll be till the patterns/brights come out. :D

Goodmamas used to be very high priced, they would sell out in a matter of seconds from her store at the regular $35 and then people would get them and relist them to profit, I've seen some HTF fabrics go for $150-220 a diaper!! NUTS! lol but this one was one I really wanted, so I paid $60 to get it NIP. Too bad I didn't know it was one of the fabrics that faded some and pilled very badly with the first wash :|

https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h85/mommyof2co/Sept%202008/DSC04401.jpg

Ohhh it was cute while it lasted lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back