I've never been so pleased to have..........

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
a baby with a cold!

Since the weekend Chloe has lost her voice and been very cranky and nothing else. was starting to worry she may have a throat infection or something. She had me up in the night which is not like her at all and I was all ready to phone dr first thing,

She woke up at 8:45 with a cold. I'm so glad! No the cold has broken out she seems so much better than yesterday.

She doesnt have a temperature and is still giggling. She isnt drinking as much milk but enough for me not to worry and is very tired, but I think thats normal. The throat thing was obviously the start of the cold (its how mine always start!)

I've never been so glad to see a cold. No Dr!! (unless it doesnt start to clear in the next couple of days of course!)

Hannah was the same with her cold, drank less, sleep a lot more. Now that she's coming out of it she's drinking her milk like crazy and not sleeping during the day :rofl:

Hope Chloe feels better soon :hug:

See max was not like your babies at all , he is a man after all lol he was cranky , fussy you name it whining and the whole works lol hes getting ready for the man flu when hes older lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->