Ive only got 1 RSVP for DD's birthday party!

twiggy327

Reaction score
I sent out invites for DDs birthday on the last day of school. The RSVP date was yesterday and so far ive only gotten 1 RSVP confirmation to attend. I am frrreaking out right now! Are kids going to show up that didnt RSVP or am i going to have a dead party? I dont know what to do at this point! It usually would annoy me that people show up without RSVP but i really hope they do. DD will be heart broken if no one shows! HELP!

Always happens to me and everyone shows up. Call them or Facebook them

I find they only rsvp if they are NOT going

Yep this always ALWAYS happens for my kids too.

My DD's birthday is in September, so I grab parents in the playground and ask them outright.
Year before last though, we booked her a Wacky Warehouse, and only 2 kids said they could go, so we had to cancel it and lose our deposit.

My DS1's birthday is the middle of August, so I can't chase up parents as it's the summer holidays. Hardly anybody from school he has invited ever RSVPs and they don't turn up, and he's always disappointed. Just as well for us we live on an estate where there are tons of kids to make up the numbers, so he always has a good time.

It strikes me as so rude that people don't RSVP. I always RSVP if mine are invited for parties, and wherever possible my kids always attend.

Annoys me too. Out of 16 invites, 3 RSVP'd but 15 turned up.....

It's not hard to send a quick text to say yes or no. I RSVP as soon as I get the invite.

I think it's rude not to RSVP too!!

I think it's rude not to RSVP too!!

It's annoying for sure- but I never actually expect people to RSVP. Most just assume I know (cause I'm clarvoyant right?) or forget and show anyway.

Not sure which is worse- my oldest got 5 girls who were suppose to show up for her 13th at our house (to drop off sleepover stuff) prior to going to Skate World... and they all said "yes" we will be there... then the day of, only ONE showed up! I guess at least the rest called and said they weren't making it (the day of!) - for this reason or that- but still, so disappointing! Lucky several other kids showed up for skating and just the one girl stayed over.

Now- I just plan and whoever shows up shows up! I always RSVP though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->