+ive opk on cd83?!! Im going nutty.

twiggy56

Mummy expecting #2
Reaction score
Ok, so. Ladies...iv already posted this in the ov gallery but i wanted to know from any of you that have experience with late (ahem, VERY late) ov'ing?!

https://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv103/twiggy56/28May1300.jpg

I did an opk yesterday and was convinced it was a +ive but did another one today at the same time, with SMU (same as yesterday) and got THIS?!! I duno what to make of it! I came off the bcp about 10 months ago now and cycles have been all over crazytown to say the least and currently on cd83!!

Am I just mad or could this actually be a genuine +ive opk?

Would love to hear from anybody with the same experiences of long/irregular cycles/ov'ing!!!

It is very possible, I ov'd around cd 60 and got pregnant despite having given up that month!!! :D

Good luck :hug:

wow, thank you sjnams! Thats put a wee smile on my face :)...its very confusing but like you..iv heard sum stories of ppl that do just ov really late?! Im hoping this will be my little miracle eggy! xx

There's every chance it will be your miracle egg, late ov doesn't necessarily make it difficult to get pg, just makes it awkward to time it but at least you know you are ov'ing so you have just upped your chances!! :happydance: When I was in your situation I was pointed in the direction of fertility friend and was relieved to find positive pregnancy charts from women who had ov'd much later than I had and even a couple who had ov'd later than you (ie after 100 days!! :shock:) so good luck this cycle!!!!

:hug:

massive thanks hun, you've given me a nice shiny ray of hope that this never-ending blackhole that is 80+ cycle could actually have hope! Im trying to keep realistic as i know its a bit of a long-shot but hopefully my patience will be rewarded!

Again, thank you soooooo much sjnams, i really appreciate your support! :hugs: xx

definately possible - i knew a girl who got pregnant having ov on cd90!

definately possible - i knew a girl who got pregnant having ov on cd90!

wow! really?! Hmm well il not get overly excited but i guess we all hope we're that '1 in a million' huh..? Fx'd its ov!!

Thank you very much for your reply Mrs_N - really appreciate it, alot! xxxx

As you know i think thats a fantastic +opk!
Theres always a chance hun, i hope this is your turn :) xx

Your luteal phase (the time from when you OV until your AF stays pretty much the same (7-19 days - needs to be at least 10 to sustain a pregnancy) so you can OV late as it's the 1st part of your cycle that can vary.

Good luck!

Thanks Heidi and Noodles!! :) (oh and Noodles congratulations on your pregnancy luv! I always love seeing first-timers get their :bfp:'s! Its like a beacon of hope!! :)

Keep your fx'd for me girlies, iv been stuck in this timewarp of a 80+day cycle, im trying to just stay +ive and hope this might be my little miracle..if not- its still something in the right direction!!

Thank you sooooo much for your replies girls- my brain's well and truely minced with mulling this over!! :haha: xxxxxxx

OK so this must have been the real deal because...11 days later..i got these!!! :bfp:!!

Thank you to all those who posted, i cant believe it! Here's hope to all you long/irregular cyclers!! xx

Attachments

• resize superdrugs.jpg
    resize superdrugs.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 5
Twiggy Im so excited for you.Hurray for bfps!! :dance: I am bummed you are moving into the 1st tri section without us though, hopefully we will all be right behind you! Thanks for chatting with me and being a friend :hugs: If you ever have pg questions, I have done it once before, and Im here for you! PM me anytime.

:yipee: Congratulations on your :bfp:

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!!! :hugs:

:hug:

Awww congratulations twiggy, heres to a happy and healthy 9 months x x x

Twiggy Im so excited for you.Hurray for bfps!! :dance: I am bummed you are moving into the 1st tri section without us though, hopefully we will all be right behind you! Thanks for chatting with me and being a friend :hugs: If you ever have pg questions, I have done it once before, and Im here for you! PM me anytime.

Thank you so much hun, you've been a real support!! I dont feel like i fit in first tri yet! lol. Im not ready to leave my nice comfy ttc section!! I feel like the new kid in the plaground! All my wee mates are here lol. I'l be bombarding everyone with qns as this is the ifrst time iv been pregnant and iv no idea what to expect, even though my mum is a midwife! Shes already worrying for me and i only told her i was preggers yesterday! :rofl:

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"