IVF Buddies 2012 - all got our BFPs now awaiting the bubbas. Sticking together x

emma! So glad you finally started a journal. Over to stalk now :)

Buster - My twinkies are little peanuts too! They are seven weeks and weigh 7.3 lbs each and the doctor is very happy with their weight gain. Like Ambre said, if there was an issue, your pediatrician would tell you :)

Hope everyone is well!

Cedrik is tiny too! He'll be 3 months next week and he weighs 10lbs 5oz! But as long as he's gaining atleast half an ounce a day its good! He is gaining an ounce a day so its just cause they started off small!:)

Makes my girl the cute little porker of the group! She was about 11.5 pounds at 2 months! Though she's thinned out a bit I suspect she's just grown in length.

Thats ok kelly!! Porky babies are so cute!! My friends DS is 2 weeks younger then cedrik and he weighs 14lbs lol hes soo cute!

:wave: Just catching up with everyone's news and will be back on - life has been so busy teh last couple of weeks. Eva is a think one too - born at 8.9 but now only 14lbs at 20 weeks! She measures 50th centile, so average but looks skinny compared to lots of the chunkier babies! Weight gain and a happy, content baby are more important than actual weight :)

I think Elijah is going to be big, he was 9 lbs 15 oz at his one month appointment just over a week ago...he outgrew his newborn diapers and some of the clothes already! :( As you've all said, the main thing is that they are growing consistently. :)

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend! x

Cedrik could wear newborn until he was 2.5 months lol

He's probly going to grow more now cause since wednesday I started doing the transition to his crib and now wakes up like 4 times a night!!! Grrrr.. Every 2 hrs this is sooo exhausting!!! I really hope he will get use to his crib soon! I might put him in the mamaroo tonight just to get a good night sleep! But im also thinking it could be a growth spurt! I dunno!!

I love having a chubbier baby this time! Skyler was a bean pole and still is so it's a nice change. Lexi wore newborn till she was 2 months old despite being a porker. I think I'll take her to get weighed soon she has to be at least 13 pounds now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->