IVF/FET in Aug'13' - Aug'14' buddies wanted!!*13 BFP's!!**Updates on first page**

Bunny - i will keep my fingers crossed for you ...

Dov - 24th is just around the corner. Hope its the happy one for you :)

At my clinic they don't do Beta's . They just ask you to to take a home pregnancy test and call them with the results. I have been spotting brown since the transfer so although the test still says YES, I am not keeping my hopes up. I had two pregnancies in the past which both ended in miscarriage and they both started the same. And on both occasions I convinced myself spotting is normal... ,

Dov- Definitely listen to your doctor about the spotting. It just happens sometimes. My first IVF cycle I had spotting at transfer and still got pregnant. I am sure it is the same for IUI. I'm keeping my FX'd that this is your cycle! It sounds like you had a perfect follicles and a nice thick uterine lining. :happydance:

bizzibii- I had spotting with my m/c cycle as well, so I can totally understand that it is freaking you out! :hugs: Will your clinic do anything to diagnose why it's happening? Could it be your progesterone is low? Some women have to take multiple forms of it to get enough. :hugs: Just whatever you do, don't decrease any of your meds. I had to leave Prague because I was out of passport days here, so I went to the UK for a while before heading back to the US. My bleeding had continued, so I went to see an RE there and they said the reason I was bleeding was my progesterone dose was too high and to start weaning off of it immediately. They said they couldn't do a blood test for it because I was using suppositories, but they just knew. (I was 8w?d at the time.) I started weaning off and then miscarried! I actually blame the change in meds for my m/c, not the bleeding! I think my progesterone was already too low and that RE told me the opposite of what I needed to do.

AFM- I know it will be a back to back cycle, but I am so happy with my RE's decision to have us do another cycle now. I don't know why, but I am feeling so healthy! The healthiest I have felt in years! And DH seems like he's feeling so much better as well. Plus, spring is my favorite time of year, and the weather is just beautiful here in Prague. I just have this feeling that an IVF cycle now is a really really good idea. And I feel like my body is really ready for it for the first time! I've never felt this good about starting a new cycle- not even with my first IVF. Plus, we have found the next apartment we'll be staying in. It is in the perfect neighborhood, and only a 12 minute bus ride to the clinic! (Our current apartment is a 40 minute ride.) I don't know- I'm just feeling so, so, so good right now. I want to take advantage of that feeling!

I did do a lot of research to make sure that back to back cycles are okay, and everything I can get my hands on says that they are totally fine as long as everything has healed up. (RE has made sure I have.) There are several studies that even say that women who don't ovulate on their own often do better with back to back cycles, because it allows the body to follow a natural rhythm and this is healthier that going back into another annovulatory cycle which can cause damage to the ovaries.

I really wonder if my back to back FET/IVF is why I'm feeling so healthy??? If so, I imagine I'm going to feel absolutely amazing after another cycle!! And with as much weight as I've lost, maybe I'll even start ovulating again on my own soon. A girl can dream, yeah?

I do enjoy this beautiful Spring in Germany. I take sun baths 30 min a day. I need to get VITD. The trees are blooming, the blossoms smell so wonderful. I am lucky I don't have allergies. We didn't have snow this year, so I am enjoying white hills now!!:flower:
You have a gut feeling and go for it. Sending you bessings. You gonna nail that one!!!

The Place we did IVF is looking for participants with failed IVFs. They cover the IVF as well as meds for participating patients:

https://www.hfi-ivf.com/blog/2014/03/hfi-participates-clinical-trials-new-ivf-treatment/

Sorry I haven't been here for a while. Bunny I saw your signature - did you say that you have 19 fertilised embryos?!!! You are a STAR!
Dov, I hope you are doing great! I love spring in Europe too :)

AFM, I am tiny bit and extremely cautiously pregnant. My first two betas were good now waiting for the first sono only at the end of April. Things I did differently are: taking baby aspirin, having had an uterus scraping, had sex the night before transfer (no-O though I was too stressed).

Congrats luciola. A healthy and happy 9 months to you.

Sorry I haven't been here for a while. Bunny I saw your signature - did you say that you have 19 fertilised embryos?!!! You are a STAR!
Dov, I hope you are doing great! I love spring in Europe too :)

AFM, I am tiny bit and extremely cautiously pregnant. My first two betas were good now waiting for the first sono only at the end of April. Things I did differently are: taking baby aspirin, having had an uterus scraping, had sex the night before transfer (no-O though I was too stressed).

Thank you Luciola! :happydance::happydance::happydance: for your BFP.
What a briliant news! May I ask some questions?
1. when did you start your baby aspirin?
2. Uterus scraping, did your dr. dialated your cervics?
3. What is your hubby's motility and morfology?

I did my 2 IUI's and got no luck.
We did a sperm dna fragm test and results will be in 2-4 weeks.
This month we'll do a natural cycle IVF w/o meds.
My hubby's SA in 9 months (9 tests)one morfology test was 19% we TTC'ed naturally, a month ago it was 20%- IUI #2. Other tests his morf was only 5% Motility is always stabe about 30%, the counts are high.

Now I was impressed that his morfology went up to 20%, so I decided to jump and do IVF.
however, last week during dna sperm analysis his morfology dropped to 5% again. I feel crushed and cheated. I did my HCG shot yesterday and ER is tomorrow. I could cancel IVF and do another IUI.
He did reduce his alchohol and quit his caffeine. Should we wait for another month for IVF. Should we wait for a dna test results?
Thank you for advice.

Bunny, how are you doing?

Bunny, I can see on your siggy you have 2 perfect embryos on board!
and 4 frosties!:happydance::happydance:
Can't wait for your update! I am sure you are at home now.
I transfered my 3dt 8 B embryo too. My ODT is on Easter.

sending you preggo vibes and good thoughts!

I had my beta yesterday it was 521, 5-6 weeks preggo. However, I am just 4 weeks. I am 17 dpo today. My period would come tomorrow. I am calculating from the start of my first day of my period.

My progesterone 32. Estrogen 113.

My digital test display pregnant is gone now, so I took a regular one.
I just need to look at it every day to beleave it!

My next beta is in a week, and u/s in 2 weeks.

I hope and pray you'll get your positives soon.
It will be on the right time in the right palce...

Luciola, congrats on your baby's heartbeat! Wonderful news!

I have had all those cramps, twinges, needles, tickles since my ET. I coudn't sleep at night. Now everything calmed down, I sleep like a baby and my cramps are minimum. Wednesday is my 2nd beta.
Praying for a sticky beautiful beans:dust::dust::dust:

Hi everyone :)

I thought id jump back in to see how you are all doing but its gone quiet :(

Bunny - OMG :cry: im so very sorry to read your signature hun :hugs: I have no words im just keeping you in my prayers xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->