IVF/FET June/july 2019

star25

Reaction score
Hello
Anyone set to start this month or July?

I’m waiting to start fet for number 3, daughter was from my first FET and my son from my 4th
We have 4 frosties and could be starting next week if cycle starts, have always been irregular but the last few have been a bit better so we’ll see

Good luck to anyone currently trying and welcome to join the chat :)

Hello
Anyone set to start this month or July?

I’m waiting to start fet for number 3, daughter was from my first FET and my son from my 4th
We have 4 frosties and could be starting next week if cycle starts, have always been irregular but the last few have been a bit better so we’ll see

Good luck to anyone currently trying and welcome to join the chat :)

Hellooo, I'm just here stalking and keep you company.. how is your cycle coming along?

I will be seeing my new FS in August and hopefully start the IVF process in September :)

Hi mummywant2be!
I’m still waiting for af to start, it’s so typical this ones going to be a long one, currently day 36, last 4 cycles have been 32
Though previously I can go up to 42 or 50

Exciting that you will be starting soon yourself! If this try first work for me I’ll probably be trying next in September myself, glad to have some company!

Hi, joining in on this thread...I'm scheduled for my first lining check this Friday June 28 and then will determine when our FET will be...we have 7 day-5 non-pgs tested embryos frozen, calling them our lucky 7!

Hi mel, good luck for lining check, definitely sounds like you have a lucky number!
Mom still waiting for af, CD40 today

I hope AF shows for you soon so you can start! When my previous cycles would go over 35 days my clinic would give medication to help “start” my period...I wonder if that’s an option for u?

HI mel, the clinic called yesterday and said if doesn’t start by Monday to go for a scan, I had the meds to start it a few years ago, I could really do without the extra trip so just hoping it’s starts soon!
How is everything with you?

Hi, joining in on this thread...I'm scheduled for my first lining check this Friday June 28 and then will determine when our FET will be...we have 7 day-5 non-pgs tested embryos frozen, calling them our lucky 7!

Hi Mel, 7 sounds like your lucky number...how was your lining check? have they given you a date for your FET yet?

HI mel, the clinic called yesterday and said if doesn’t start by Monday to go for a scan, I had the meds to start it a few years ago, I could really do without the extra trip so just hoping it’s starts soon!
How is everything with you?

Oh noooo sucks when we need AF to come it doesn't..
I'm on CD3 today..how is your weekend?

Hi mummy, day 44 today, driving me nuts!
Weekend had been good thank you, my brother had a party with a bouncy castle for the kids so we were there all afternoon after dd had 2 hours at her dance class in the morning, so tired lol
Dh was working so spent all afternoon following ds around when he wasn’t bouncing!
Today dd has got a 3 hour party in soft play, I’m hoping dh will stay and not work, pray for me!

Have you got a date in August for your first appointment? How is your weekend going?

sorry i haven't been on in a few days, summer has finally started here in Toronto and it's stopped raining for once.

mummy - i had my lining checked and it was at 12 so they said i'm good to go for transfer, it's booked for tmrw and im an emotional wreck! already have cried twice at work today lol

star - how's everything? has AF showed yet? bouncy castle sounds super fun :D

Good luck For tomorrow Mel, so exciting! Do you think you will be an early tester or wait for otd?

I’m on day 47 so still waiting!

Hello,

I am looking to start my meds to bring on a period so I can get ready for a FET :) hopefully transferring by the end of July

HI miss, if my cycle hurries up and starts we could be transferring around the same time!

Good luck For tomorrow Mel, so exciting! Do you think you will be an early tester or wait for otd?

I’m on day 47 so still waiting!

Thank u!! I’m a POAS addict so I don’t know if I’ll be able to hold out until otd!

Hoping af comes soon for u, sending all the love and good vibes your way

Haha me too, had a bfp at 4dp5dt one cycle which sadly ended up being a blighted ovum, dd was bfp 5dp5dt and ds I held out til 7dp5dt
Thank you for the good vibes! I need them, spent all afternoon feeling like af was on the way and still nothing!

AF finally here so baseline tomorrow!
Hope everyone has had a good weekend

Mel how are you feeling after transfer?

How many embryos do you have frozen miss?

I have 38 frozen embryos..

I have pcos and was overtimmed and had 55 eggs collected.
47 fertilized and 41 made it 5 day blasts.

And I've used 3 of them all ending in mc between 6-8 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->