IVF/FET June/july 2019

star - im feeling good after the transfer...a little crampy and tired but that could be the progesterone too...trying to hold out testing until 5dpt...we'll see how that goes lol
this is one time im happy that AF showed up for your! did you have your baseline yet?

MissCassie - wow 38 embryos! that's amazing! i hope and pray one of them is your rainbow baby

Miss that’s a huge amount of embryos! I sorry for your losses and hope you have your rainbow baby next cycle

Mel, it’s so exciting, already can’t wait for you to test haha

Baseline was good, lining slightly too thick so started Meds today instead of yesterday, next lining check next Tuesday

star - how are the meds going? any side effects?

i totally tested on 4dp5dt and i swore i could see a vvvvvvfl, i tested the next day and the line was darker! i can't believe it...i pray this baby or babies stick! [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

tests.jpg

Ahh Mel that’s amazing! Congratulations, I see it on the 4 day one too!

Makes me more excited for transfer now lol

No symptoms but I don’t usually get a lot on meds, the week is going quickly so fingers crossed lining is thick enough Tuesday, been eating Brazil nuts and drinking lots of whole milk!

Ahh Mel that’s amazing! Congratulations, I see it on the 4 day one too!

Makes me more excited for transfer now lol

No symptoms but I don’t usually get a lot on meds, the week is going quickly so fingers crossed lining is thick enough Tuesday, been eating Brazil nuts and drinking lots of whole milk!

thanks so much! just praying this baby sticks...we miscarried last year at 6 weeks so we are trying to be cautiously optimistic. I have my beta this wednesday, so hoping for a good number!

good luck for your lining check tmrw! i also drank a ton of pomegranate juice to help thicken my lining

Sorry about your loss, it’s heartbreaking
I’ll be hoping for a good number for you weds! Have you tested anymore or leaving it now?

Sorry about your loss, it’s heartbreaking
I’ll be hoping for a good number for you weds! Have you tested anymore or leaving it now?

i have still been testing like a crazy person and the lines are getting darker...i even took a CB digi just to see what it would say, ill post the pic...this morning was my first beta and i was so nervous...got the results back and i'm at 539.7! i feel so relieved for now...go back on friday for a second beta

how are things with you? how are the meds treating you?

IMG_1670.jpg

Ahh that’s perfect 2-3 and a great number! When do you have a scan? We only have 1 bets here if we get a bfp at home

All ok on the meds, I never really find they affect me, lining 8.1 yesterday and transfer next Thursday!

I have my lining scan on Friday hopefully we go the ok to transfer next week

Congratulations Melrenee :)

Miss I hope lining check goes well on Friday

I tested today 5dp5dt and got a bfp on a frer, now for the wait for the scan which I always find worse than the 2ww!

2 x 5 day blasts on board :) let the dreaded tww begin.

SmartSelect_20190808-172115_Gallery.jpg

i have still been testing like a crazy person and the lines are getting darker...i even took a CB digi just to see what it would say, ill post the pic...this morning was my first beta and i was so nervous...got the results back and i'm at 539.7! i feel so relieved for now...go back on friday for a second beta

how are things with you? how are the meds treating you?

View attachment 1064658

Whooop whoopies this is amazing.. Congratulations stick bean stick O:)\\:D/

So a little update from me..

Met our new FS everyone at the clinic was super nice, the FS says with my one tube with Hydro we would need to go straight to IVF.. :( and that is a whole lot expensive than we anticipated.. DH and i have decided to save till mid next year (I'll be 33 then) so we can start..here in South Africa everything is expensive and our medical aid will not cover for any infertility..
So for now we are saving and saving for our 2020 miracle..

How is everyone holding up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->