IVF/FET May and June

rebecca822

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I know it's a few months away but I'm eagerly anticipating my FET which will be in May or June.

We had our first IVF ICSI cycle in September and I got pregnant, but at 9 weeks there was no longer a heartbeat.

All are welcome to join!

Becca - Late April FET
Rebecca - May FET - :bfp: :blue: :pink:
Bronteforever - June/July Fresh - canceled :(
Beneathmywing - May Fresh
Unlucky41 - May Fresh
Froggyfrog - May Fresh - :bfp: :blue:
Babydancing - May FET
Danser - March Fresh
Timetotry - May/June IVF - :bfn:
:witch:
Timetotry - September - :bfp: :yellow:
Fern81 - May Fresh - :bfp: :blue:
Want2bmum11 - June FET
Rachy - May Retrieval - :bfp: :yellow:
Myshelsong - May Fresh - :bfp: :blue: on 9/24/16 Myshelsong said goodbye to Baby Blue :cry: :cry:
MerryMary - May retrieval - :bfp: :yellow:
Tina - May Fresh - :bfn: :witch:
CrazyDogLady - June FET - :bfp: :yellow:
Mdc- September - :bfp: :yellow:
Kat - April/May FET - :bfn: :witch:
Ellicain- May/June Fresh - :bfp: :yellow:
Nimbec - :bfp: :yellow:
Hiker1 - May Fresh - :bfn: :witch:
Phoenix - May/June Fresh
Kristix
Rq- May - :bfp: :blue: :pink:
Lanabanana - :bfp: :yellow:
ES89 - :bfp: :yellow:
Star e - :bfp: :yellow:

Hi - I'm not planning to do a FET in those months, but I just wanted to say I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs: I hope that you find success with your next attempt. :dust:

Hi, Sorry for your loss. I will be doing FET and calling with period in March/April for May transfer. Good Luck x x

I'll be having FET last week of April. So if I could join in here that would be great? x

Hi Babydancing and Becca!

It's actually nice to join a thread and be the first ones through the cycle as oposed to the ones at the end.
You may have your results while others are just starting.
I'm switching insurance June 1 and then my Fet will be covered. We will probably get started earlier and then just have the actual transfer after June 1

Waiting is hard but I'm spending this time losing weight. My goal is to be down 25-30 pounds and I already lost 11!

Hi ladies, I'd love to join! From your signatures, it looks like you've all been put through the wringer as well on this IVF journey. I'm so sorry for all your struggles.

AFM, I'll actually be starting stims March 27th, but am planning on doing a freeze-all with genetic testing since we've had so many early losses. So, we should be doing a transfer in May or June after PGD results are back. I know a lot can change, but at least for now, that's the plan. In the meantime, I'm trying to relax, eat (relatively) healthily, work out, and take my vitamins. I'm also planning to drink too much wine with my hubby on a little vacay in February (first one without our son)!

Rebecca; seems like we have a bit in common looking at your signature. My name is also Rebecca! Well done on the weightloss. I lost 70lbs in 7 months last year to do our fresh cycle, which went catastrophically wrong. I'm hoping this FET goes much smoother! I'd like to lose another 10lbs before transfer but we shall see, Ive got my surgery and never do well in regards to food around that. I eat my feelings.

S08; oh cool good luck, I have friends who've had success with PGD.

Is there anyone here in the UK or are you all US?

I've just been to my doctors today to get the pill to control my cycle so it's timed right and CD21 falls as close to 6 weeks post surgery as possible to start down reg, hopefully the 19th of March ish.

Welcome s08!
I only did my first IVF in September/October. Luckily for us we had 9 good embryos to freeze.
We were thinking of doing PGD but due to the cost ($6000) we decided we would hold off. I'm slightly disappointed that we didn't do it because of my miscarriage December 1.

Becca- love the name too :)
Wow 70 is awesome! You go girl!! I too like to eat my feelings, hey who doesn't?
I'm really hoping once I lose the weight that it will stay off!
What exactly does the surgery do? Never heard of it?
So you'll be doing a fresh cycle this time around?

Rebecca; it's keyhole surgery to remove my remaining Fallopian tube that developed a hydrosalpinx during/which ruined my last IVF cycle.

BD; oooh great, where abouts? Which clinic are you using? I see you're doing FET because you got OHSS. I got OHSS my first cycle but only after transfer. I was hospitalised, it was awful.

Becca- sounds interesting. Good luck with your surgery!!
I think I recall my doctor telling me to drink whole milk after the retrieval. I was so paranoid that I would get ohss. I heard it's bad, sorry you had to go through it.

How are you guys doing?

I'm finding the wait until June to be really tough! Haven't even gotten my period since December 1 D&C.

Hey Rebecca. I'm off to my clinic tomorrow for my coordination and to collect my drugs.

I have just over 2 weeks till my surgery now. Can't wait!

Good luck Becca! I hope it goes super smoothly for you!
My doctor told me to come in Friday for an ultra sound and blood work since I haven't had my period.

Got my protocol and drugs.

Burselin, estrogen patches and cyclogest! Looking forward to getting started.

Are you usually regular with your cycles? x

Got my protocol and drugs.

Burselin, estrogen patches and cyclogest! Looking forward to getting started.

Are you usually regular with your cycles? x

Yes, very regular! Our only issue is MF.
I guess we'll see what they say on Friday.

Hi Rebacca822, So I was wondering if I could ask you to tell more of your story? I see that you had a failed IUI, did you just do the 1 IUI? I'm on to IUI #2 and just thinking ahead of myself, wondering how much I should do before its time to move onto IVF.

Hi, ladies.. I would love to join (I know some of you already!)

I had a lap done in mid-December after my second early loss as my RE referred me to an autoimmune RE and he suspected I had endo. He was right! I am six weeks post-op now, but my RE, my autoimmune RE and my surgeon all agreed I should try naturally for three months as many women get pregnant on their own after having endo removed so I am keeping my fx! If not I will probably end up cycling in June-ish.

Hello Ladies I hope I can join and want to say sorry for all of those who has had some of the roughest experiences for this is not easy for any. I have done 6 iui's and had 1 MMC back in August. I have PCOS, DH is perfect. This will be my first time looking into IVF and im very nervous. Im still unsure of what month I want to do IVF due to me moving in a couple of months, I don't want it to interfere with me setting up my place. However I will definitely be doing it by April.

For those who have already done IVF do you mind sharing your experiences with me Its all new to me :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->