IVF/FET May and June

Hi loveme

After three failed ivf I changed doctors and he alot of test. He did a lap and realised that I had endo stage three. My third cycle I was on saizen and menopur high dosage. I got the most eggs 8 5 matured but none became blastocyst just two survived to day five Morula and early Blastocyst.

Once I had the lap for my last cycle was on saizen and fsh but lower dosage and got my first two blastocysts ever. Not sure if it was a fluke or we finally got the protocol right. Only problem is my weight is so bad since my daughter so trying to lose it asap.

Hopefully we are all blessed with bfp! Really don't know how I will handle another bfn!

Hi ladies, been really busy last week trying to find myself a new doctor.
The office I'm at is disorganized and also an hour drive in traffic. Monitoring appointments are first come first serve but even if you're the 4th person there at 6:30am you're not out of there for an hour. They can't get their act together.
So I'm fed up and finally leaving!!
Can't decide which office to switch to, I have an appointment tomorrow at one place so I guess I'll try it out!

Rebecca will they transfer the frozen embryos to the new place? Can that even be done?

Hope you find a good doctor and a place with bookings!

How is Everyone doing?

Was told to lose 6.5 kg before I can start my next cycle. Still have 4 5 kg to go so slow. Anyone else been told to lose weight?

@Rebecca good luck to you on finding a place that fits your needs

@Unlucky I wa snot told to lose weight due to me not being overweight, but it does help with O so I decided I would like to lose at least 20lbs. what are you doing different in your diet to try to lose?

AFM patiently waiting for April 18th to see my new RE and praying she can help us without having to do IVF, but depending on what she says I may still go straight for it. I want to finish school and this baby stuff is holding me up lol. Also my place is getting renovated so its keeping my mind off of Infertility in the mean time.

I am counting points doing the weight watcher diet but it is so slow as I am not getting much exercise. So alot of salads and fruit! I still have my toast in the morning not sure if I should cut that to fasten the process! Any hints or tips? My RE said exercising to lose weight not good for egg quality.

Loveme what protocol are you hoping for? Hope your new RE gives you a good plan. With all your iuis how many follicles do they see? All this waiting is so hard !

Are you able to study while waiting or you can't concentrate? I just started a new part time job which helps with the waiting

Unlucky- try starting your day with a protein (eggs, fish, meat). Exercise is only 30% of the battle, eating right is 70%.
I found weight watchers to be really slow. What about cutting out all flour and sugar? I know it works for many people.

I love me- good luck with the new RE. We will be meeting with a second RE on Friday and then deciding between the two who we will use. Lucky you that you have something to distract you! IF constantly occupies my mind. Ughh!

@Unlucky My RE said over doing the exercise is no good, but if your body is use to exercising its fine. so I do basic sit-ups and squats no biggie. I have changed how much I consume not so much of what I eat. my everyday thing now is fruit first thing, then a bagel and for lunch a yogurt nothing heavy. then for dinner small portion as well and not much rice sticking to the more healthy stuff. No soda ( I don't really like soda anyway) vitamin waters or Gatorade and lots of water. I also wear a waist cincher to shed weight off my waist I don't have meat anywhere else lol.

From my iui's on 2.5 femara 1 follicle, and 5mg 2 follicles, one cycle I had 3 follicles and I missed my iui I was so upset.

Im taking up nursing so its a bit much to do all the running to the doctor and have time to go to school and study as I was going to the Dr. almost every other day for monitoring. I took this semester off to focus on my moving and to start with a new RE to see what my next plan will be.
Im really not interested in anymore iui's after 6 its like c'mon already. so I may just do ivf just waiting to see.

Rebecca, thanks for the tips ! This week started to cut carbs except for toast in the morning. Before would have sweet potatoes at night but the weight loss so slow.

Let us know how your meeting goes hopefully you make the right decision to which RE you should go for. 9 frosties sounds very promising but how will they choose which one?

Loveme Yes portion control is key! I feel like I hardy eat anything sometimes but funny after three weeks don't feel so hungry.

Studying anything and going through this roller coaster is a nightmare! Hope you get your bfp so you can resume your studies.

Rebecca, thanks for the tips ! This week started to cut carbs except for toast in the morning. Before would have sweet potatoes at night but the weight loss so slow.

Let us know how your meeting goes hopefully you make the right decision to which RE you should go for. 9 frosties sounds very promising but how will they choose which one?

Loveme Yes portion control is key! I feel like I hardy eat anything sometimes but funny after three weeks don't feel so hungry.

Studying anything and going through this roller coaster is a nightmare! Hope you get your bfp so you can resume your studies.

Unlucky- good luck with the dieting, you'll feel amazing about yourself when you see the scale moving in the right direction!

Ughh tomorrow is the big day! I'll let you know how the meeting goes.
Each embryo gets "rated" so they will take the best quality (I assume).

Love me- great that you're taking up a career, I wish I was motivated to go to nursing school. One of my sisters is a nurse and the other is applying to schools now.

Rebecca how was your meeting?

It was great!! We fell in love with the new RE.
She told us that we shouldn't jump into things too quickly and we should take our time. She wants us to do testing for recurrent pregnancy losses. The other doctors dismissed my 2 losses as flukes but she said it would make sense to do testing to see if my body might be rejecting my own embryos. If that's the case is supposedly an easy fix, but we just have to find out if that's the issue.
So the transfer will probably be in late may. Was going for late April, but we'll see..

wow your RE sounds great, my last two were very dismissive and seemed unsure of how I was to be treated, never took the time to thoroughly look through things. All I kept hearing was " I recommend IVF for the best results.

Any who, Im glad I decided to switch RE's as my second one is leaving the practice as well, I think this is a red flag that all of my RE's are leaving that one place. I'm counting down the days until April 18th now for the RE that help my mother in law after 8 years of trying and a few family members as well.

keeping you ladies in my prayers I hope we all end up prego around the same time :hugs:

Rebecca how was your meeting?

It was great!! We fell in love with the new RE.
She told us that we shouldn't jump into things too quickly and we should take our time. She wants us to do testing for recurrent pregnancy losses. The other doctors dismissed my 2 losses as flukes but she said it would make sense to do testing to see if my body might be rejecting my own embryos. If that's the case is supposedly an easy fix, but we just have to find out if that's the issue.
So the transfer will probably be in late may. Was going for late April, but we'll see..

Still reading along ladies, sorry if I haven't been chiming in much!

I am on my second natural cycle TTC after my lap with immune meds.. looks like this cycle is a bfn as well so one more and then one break cycle to collect myself and I'm looking at a May IVF. This will be my fourth stim cycle if I include my canceled cycle. Not looking forward to it, but excited for a better outcome now that I had the endo removed in December.

When is everyone thinking they'll be starting stims?

Rebecca, just a suggestion so we can keep everyone in the loop.. on past IVF threads ive been on the person who created the thread would edit their first post with everyone's name and whether they were doing a fresh cycle/fet with approximate date.. maybe something you can do?

For example
beneathmywing - fresh cycle May

Rebecca, just a suggestion so we can keep everyone in the loop.. on past IVF threads ive been on the person who created the thread would edit their first post with everyone's name and whether they were doing a fresh cycle/fet with approximate date.. maybe something you can do?

For example

Certainly! Nice idea. I'll try to take care of that later this afternoon.

For example

Certainly! Nice idea. I'll try to take care of that later this afternoon.

I think I've update most people. Unlucky- anything planned yet for cycling?
@I love me, I'll update you and soon as we hear about your appointment and what they schedule. Keep us posted! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->