IVF - How Long After Treatment Planning?

Brambletess

Reaction score
Hello

Just wondering if anyone else has had a IVF treatment planning session with a fertility Nurse. I am due mine in just over a week and am wondering how long it will be before they start me on the drugs. I will be seeing her on CD17, so it is not going to be April but i am hoping it will be May, is this the usual time frame or could it be longer? I am so impatient to start now, feels so close...just hoping it will be.

Is anyone else starting IVF in May??

Hi brambletess

Im starting my IVF in May as well :) Im seeing my nurses to recieve all my drugs and planning session with the nurses next week. And start stimulting around May 12. I think i would have been CD1. Its all a bit confusing, I have been down regulating for 3 months now. Silly endo. I think you will start in May, as the nurse hands you over the drugs. Im sure one of the lovely ladies can tell you about their experiences. Fingers crossed that its soon.

hi

Im starting ivf in may. I already have all my drugs here ready. Picked them up 2 weeks ago. They put me on bruserelin which has to be taken on CD23 so i should hopefully be starting down reg injection around the 16th may if AF is on time.

hopefully u should start treatment on your nxt cycle thats what they are doing with me.

let me know how u get on

Good luck with it all xxxx

Would normally phone up on CD1 of your next cycle after treatment plan then start drugs around three weeks later.

I thing it depends on your treatment plan- I saw my Dr for work up etc then started treatment on my next period. Here's a copy of what I did last time.... didnt work but that was me!!!

cd2- visit clinic for scan to check ovaries are clear of cysts and bloods
start injecting puregon 300i.u
cd3- inject puregon 300i.u
cd4- inject puregon 300i.u
cd5- inject puregon 300i.u
cd6- visit clinic for scan and bloods
inject puregon 300i.u and inject Orgalutran
cd7- inject puregon 300i.u and inject Orgalutran
cd8- inject puregon 300i.u and inject Orgalutran
cd9- visit clinic for scan and bloods
cd10- inject puregon 300i.u and inject Orgalutran
cd11- visit clinic for scan and bloods
cd12-inject Orgalutran. 10.30pm injected Pregnyl
36hrs later egg collection.

Am trying am trying again next month.... lots of May IVF-er's

Im sorry girls we all have to go through the saga of IVF but im glad we are all here for each other. Mrs T I hope this time you get your BFP.

Thanks Dilek, so do I! Hope we all do, will make this all worth while.

Thank you all for responding, i feel optimistic i will be joining you all in May. I feel quite excited and eager to get going with it. I hope i won't get a nasty shock with the drugs and of course if i make it through to the 2ww, that will definietly be vile. Good luck everyone!!! really want you all to get BFP's espeically Mrs T as its the 2nd go.

I hope we all get our :bfp:

good luck to you all and look forward to hearing how your all getting on
xx

:hug::hugs:

:dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members