IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

Aw sweetie pie do you really mean that. No one has every said that to me before. I didn't think anyone was really interested in what was going on in my life. Your so sweet. I'm doing good though I've finally got my head together and I've had the all clear from the clinic and I'm good to go next cycle for a frozen transfer, so if AF behaves herself then CD1 should be around 14th Jan and I'm guessing transfer will take place at start of Feb. So sorry I've not been around for you more but I'm back now with a clear head and ready to take on the world again.

All you ladies are amazing. The courage and strength required to take on the ivf journey is just mountainous and you ladies have shown you have more courage and strength than anyone I know. Your all truely amazing.

Aw sweetie pie do you really mean that. No one has every said that to me before. I didn't think anyone was really interested in what was going on in my life. Your so sweet. I'm doing good though I've finally got my head together and I've had the all clear from the clinic and I'm good to go next cycle for a frozen transfer, so if AF behaves herself then CD1 should be around 14th Jan and I'm guessing transfer will take place at start of Feb. So sorry I've not been around for you more but I'm back now with a clear head and ready to take on the world again.

All you ladies are amazing. The courage and strength required to take on the ivf journey is just mountainous and you ladies have shown you have more courage and strength than anyone I know. Your all truely amazing.

I'm shocked! Of course I mean that! You really didn't think anyone was interested? :cry: That's so sad! I think of you nearly every day, but I was trying to give you space to heal. You have no idea how happy I was to see you post! I imagine others feel the same way, but I know for certain you have at least 1 very big fan who is quite interested in how you're doing! I'm wishing you so much luck on your FET cycle! I truly hope for great things in Feb! Maybe you can get a BFP on my birthday (Feb 25). I would love that as a gift! :hugs:

Glad to hear you'll be around more! I do miss you when you wander away!

Your so cute! you made me smile. In fact you always make me smile. I would love nothing more than to get a bfp on your birthday, how cool would that be.x

Your so cute! you made me smile. In fact you always make me smile. I would love nothing more than to get a bfp on your birthday, how cool would that be.x

It would be amazing! And, I'm glad I could make you smile! Now, get working on relaxing in time for that Feb 25 BFP!

heya ladies x x x

doodar :hugs: so pleased you've had the all clear to go for a FET in January - this could be the one hun :) my success was with my first FET, think i was less stressed, knew what was happening, and less hormones being shoved around my body. i wish you all the very best hun x x x

megg :hugs: nearly there cheruboo x x x what are your initial thoughts? are you feeling any different? still rooting for the christmas bfp :) x x x x

heya ladies x x x

doodar :hugs: so pleased you've had the all clear to go for a FET in January - this could be the one hun :) my success was with my first FET, think i was less stressed, knew what was happening, and less hormones being shoved around my body. i wish you all the very best hun x x x

megg :hugs: nearly there cheruboo x x x what are your initial thoughts? are you feeling any different? still rooting for the christmas bfp :) x x x x

Well, 2 days ago I was sure it had failed... for no reason. Today, I'm a better frame of mind and just think that my chances are better for it having worked than not. I feel totally normal most of the time, but I do get "symptoms" to spot throughout the day. Right now, I couldn't pick out a single one though. So, I'm hoping the coming and going means its less likely to be all in my head, iykwim? We'll see in 3 days!

Sorry for buttin onto thread.
Has anyone heard from sammy2009.i think her treatment was bfn and she not been on since.i posted a msg on her board on the 10th but was goin to ppst another and the bit where you put visitor msgs has gone.has she closed her account or just blocked me off?

hi Hayley,
I dont think she has blocked you, we havent heard from her at all either. I think she had a bfn but I also think she is going through some serious martial problems that she is likely focusing on (based on her last posts). I know TTC can very stressful on a relationship- DH and I had some issues too.
I think maybe one day when she is ready she might hopefully come back
cheers,

Yes, I've missed Sammy, too. am a bit worried about her, but hopeful that she's taking good care of herself & working things out with her OH. I keep hoping to see her on the boards...

Megg, are you really not home testing? Your beta is tomorrow, right? I'm on pins & needles for you -- really, really hoping that you get your BFP. Thinking of you! :hugs::hugs:

oh yes thinking of you Meggs. I pray you get your bfp tomorrow!!
hugs

Definitely not heard from Sammy... :(

I have betas today that they're keeping a bloody secret... and then betas Wednesday that will determine if the cycle was a success or not! I'm so losing my mind waiting!

what???? thats crazy, why wont they tell you?
Meggs, oh come on do a HPT.....

yeh Megg if you're getting Betas done, I think you should just POAS tomorrow morning. That would drive me crazy. Are you not going loopy? Good luck though, FX'd

Okay... They didn't tell me, but I cheated the system! I went straight to the hospital lab and got my results! The clinic doesn't even know yet!

I'M PREGNANT!!! Beta = 95!!!

Pics under spoiler!
Its so much darker now that its dry. That was after less than 1 minute!!!

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5087/5278107749_c63c28d332.jpg

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5241/5278107663_e4fd807b13_z.jpg

I really didn't think it had worked! I swear! I'm so happy I could die!

OMG OMG OMG I am so happy for you right now. I'm beaming from ear to ear. I knew it would work. I just knew it!!! OMG you so deserve this hunny. Way to go preggo lady. WooHoooooooooooooooooooo. :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

OMG what a wonderful post to read!!!! :happydance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::headspin::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
I am so freakin happy for you Meggs, but I have to say I really thought you were. Your lack of AF symptoms was exactly what I had in the 2ww.
Congrats you deserve it now enjoy. Now the wait to find out if there is one or 2!! :winkwink:

also girls, just wanted to let you know we had our 12 week u/s and everything is perfect!! Baby is awesome and actually measuring a bit big at 13w1d.
DH and I are on :cloud9:

Thank you! I'm actually not feeling that awful feeling of dread like I did before with the other 2 times. And, I have lines you can see this time! That's helping loads. I've never had a very visible line before... let alone that I got a positive digi tonight with evening wee and not much of a hold! :)

CONGRATS about your scan! PERFECT!!!

Thank you! I'm actually not feeling that awful feeling of dread like I did before with the other 2 times. And, I have lines you can see this time! That's helping loads. I've never had a very visible line before... let alone that I got a positive digi tonight with evening wee and not much of a hold! :)

thanks hon.
enjoy your time and this moment you deserve it. Let yourself celebrate, you are preggo lady! I think thats a great line too :thumbup: The digi is so cool hey? I hope you have a nice first trimester like I am having. One of the lucky ones I guess

Congrats again!!! so happy for you

thanks hon.
enjoy your time and this moment you deserve it. Let yourself celebrate, you are preggo lady! I think thats a great line too :thumbup: The digi is so cool hey? I hope you have a nice first trimester like I am having. One of the lucky ones I guess

Congrats again!!! so happy for you

I'd love a great first trimester! :) Thanks! I'm definitely going to enjoy this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->