IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

Thank you, girls! We do keep tossing around the twin thing. We want to prepare ourselves for it, as a real possibility. I'm just trying to keep in check that we could also end up with a failed cycle, no matter how good they look. I wish there were guarantees... for all of us!

Well done megg and good luck with the tww, oh my god a twin bfp for Xmas, how fantastic would that be!

More fantastic than I could actually ever imagine! I can't even fathom being that lucky in this life!

heya ladies :flower:

megg, how you holding up in the wait sweetheart? thinking of you x x x

are there any other ladies going through treatment, or is the thread winding down now?

much love x x x

I think its winding down. I'm okay. I'm 4dp3dt today. Today or yesterday is when implantation should have started if they're still going. I'm just hoping that there's still something knocking around in there and finding a cozy spot. I can't bear to think that they could have stopped growing already! I'm hoping but I'm scared its already over.

Hey Meggs, we are all still here for you to watch you get your BFP :hugs:

I am sure beany is fine, I felt nothing during the 2ww- so it surprised me that so many women report a ton of symptoms during that time

I feel like its going to fall out or something! :dohh: I know that's not possible though.

Megg, I keep checking back to see how you're doing, even though this thread has almost run its course. Sending you lots of baby dust & sticky vibes! Hoping to hear good news from you soon!! :hugs:

Thanks, Britt. I'm doing okay -- vacillating between ravenous hunger & nausea (no vomiting), but other than that, good. I'm going in for my second scan on Friday. Last scan at 6+5, heard heartbeat. I think it will finally feel real on Friday, if things have progressed as they should.

Thinking I should stop being superstitious & join you ladies over in the First Tri board!

yes please do, there is an assisted conception thread that has lots of ladies you will recognize. :)
I too have been a hungry little piggy :)
no nausea really, not sure how that skipped me, hope all is ok
cheers,

To our bfp's: Did you feel like it had worked? Or did you expect bad news? I feel nothing (or almost nothing) at 9dpo aka 6dp3dt and scared its failed. Anyone?

Hi Megg, I'm really hopeful for you.

As for what I thought . . . I was determined not to test early! Basically, I didn't symptom spot. I assumed that everything was due to the Ovidrel.

But . . . my boobs seemed huge, and I started to wonder, and next thing I knew, I'd bought 5 dollar store tests. :haha: At 6dp5dt, I thought I saw a breath of a line (prob. my imagination); 7 days, a faint line (it was ghost-like!), at 8 days, I could tell there was a line, but still super-faint. (I was thinking that maybe it was still the Ovidrel.) At 9 days, a clear line in the morning & a strong line in the evening.

At 11 days, my beta was over 600 -- which makes me think those tests were crap, if they weren't picking up a strong line earlier -- wouldn't my hcg have been really high at 9 days? like 200 or something?

Anyway, the 2ww didn't suck because I didn't want to know it was a "no". I was grateful for the hope that it would work, and was in no rush to get bad news.

I probably would've been pretty depressed if it didn't work, but we did end up with 2 frostie-blasts, and that was a nice back-up.

Hi Meggs,
I didnt do IVF but in my 2ww I felt nothing had absolutey no symptoms. I thought for sure I was out so I went to a martini and sushi party as well as I did intense workouts trying to prepare for IVF> The biggest tip off now thinking back was the lack of AF symptoms. Every other month I thought I was pregs because I had symptoms but they were AF symptoms. I only started to get some symptoms well well after my bfp and really not too much.
My boobs didnt get bigger until later
good luck hon, when are you testing?
hugs,

Thanks! I have betas on the 22nd. I have a few positive things going on, but I just feel like bad news is coming... Impending doom. :( Maybe its just fear. But I feel like I have zero chance. My backup frosty didn't make it. :( I'd have to start all over.

Megg, I was hopeful but was trying not to get my hopes up, I had no symptoms other than those I'd been getting from my pessaries, the only time I thought I knew was the day before my test date, I got a really strong taste of blood in my mouth, just for a minute or two, I have never had that before in my life!

Try to hold out to test day, it made it really special when I got the bfp!

heya megg x x x

i was convinced i was out - looking back, the only thing i guess that was different was that i was far more teary. And my cervix was different too.

how long to go now hunni? i think you're holding up faberlus-ly, we're all rooting for you x x x

Hey Megg Glad to see your holding up hunny. Not sure if this helps but I didn't get any symptoms at all during the 2ww. I have a good feeling for you hun. Positive thinking, Positive thinking. It's hard I know but try stay strong and positive until otd. Sending loads of positive vibes to you bud!!

Thank you, Vickie! How you doing, honey? I miss you! And, I miss knowing what's going on in your life! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->